Le Grau du Roi, at the entrance of the Camargue region, is a little fishing port which has become a popular seaside resort, with 18km of fine, sandy beaches, where you can enjoy all the pleasures of the seaside. Port Camargue, just near by, is a reputed marina, one of the biggest in Europe. The quays surrounded by gardens, provide a pleasant area to relax and stroll around. Le Grau du Roi Port Camargue is an ideal point from which to set off and discover the Camargue, an area where nature is abound and where you can see wild bulls, herds of wild horses and flamingos in their natural habitat.
The Elysée campsite in Grau du Roi Port in Camargue is right by the water and gives direct access to the salt lake and the marina of Port Camargue. Leisure port 5 minutes away on foot. Town centre (fishing port) and beaches 1.5km away from the campsite and a free shuttle bus in July and August for the Espiguette beach (3.5km away).
Non-heated, Olympic-size swimming pool and water slide, paddling pool and terrace (open from April to September)
Mini-golf (extra charge)
Multi-activity sports ground
Wifi within the campsite (extra charge)
Wifi at reception (no charge)
Free shuttle bus to the Espiguette beach in July and August (3.5km away)
1 parking space/mobile home (extra parking in car park at the entrance of campsite)
Restaurant, bar and snack-bar
Right on the edge of the salt lake, this campsite offers mobile homes for your holiday in Grau du Roi, sleeping from 2/3 to 6/8 people. All holiday rentals are equipped with kitchenette (fridge, electric hob with 2 burners, or 4 burners for 6/8 persons), shower room and separate toilet. Please note : The maximum capacity indicated includes infants.
Four mobile homes for 4/5 people have wheelchair access.
|Accommodation type||From 22/10/2018
Mobile home 2/3 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 4/5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home + €58 / cleaning service
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm. For short stays from 1 to 3 nights, check-in from 3pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between before 10am
Check-out for short stays from 1 to 3 nights before 12 noon
- Access to Olympic size swimming pool from April to September (weather permitting)
- Water slide, heated paddling pool with mini water slide
- Kids club (4-11 years old) Spring & Summer holidays (06/04 to 05/05 and 06/07 to 31/08/19) (5 half-days/week)
- Teens club (12-15 years old) July & August (06/07 to 31/08/19)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment Spring & Summer holidays (06/07 to 31/08/19)
- Access to multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
- 1 parking space/mobile home (extra vehicles must park in the car park at the campsite entrance)
- Wifi at reception
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- Mini golf : €1/game
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
*Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 14/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
- Water sports: sailing, rowing, canoeing, fishing, wind surfing, kite surfing
- Fun water-activity centre "Aqua-Camargue" (water sports pool, fun pool, health and well-being area)
- Petanque, mini golf, tourist train
- Golf, tennis
- Multi-activity sports ground, skate park
- Bull races and bull-fights in the arenas
- Disco, cinema, casino, leisure park
- Sea musuem, Seaquarium
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in Spring and Summer holidays (06/04 to 05/05 and 06/07 to 31/08/19)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) (06/07 to 31/08/19)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer in July & August (06/07 to 31/08/19)
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
- In Camargue : the medieval city of Aigues Mortes, the town of Saintes Maries de la Mer (excursion by bus once a week in July and August), the salt marshes, la Grande Motte
- Nîmes (the arena, the Maison Carrée, the “Fontaine” gardens), le Pont du Gard (famous Roman aqueduct), Uzès (a small and picturesque town, overlooked by the duke’s castle), Sommières (a medieval village, famous for its Roman bridge) Arles, Villeneuve lez Avignon, le Mont Aigoual, Montpellier, Sète, Saint Guilhem le Désert, Agde
Special prices with our partners: boat outings and sea fishing with Catamaran Le Picardie, discovery of the Camargue by its canals with Péniche Le Pescalune, guided tours by four wheel drive with Safari Pierrot le Camarguais , horse-back outings with Abrivado Ranch etc.
Domaine résidentiel de plein air
980, route de l'Espiguette
30240 LE GRAU DU ROI
High season (July/August)
Monday-Friday : 9am-12 noon and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10pm
Sunday : 9am-7pm
Monday-Friday : 9am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 9am-7pm
Sunday : 9am-12 noon and 3pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm