Balaruc Les Bains, in the Herault region, is the second largest spa resort in France and the only spa town on the Mediterranean coast. It is renowned for the curative properties of its spring waters and specialises in the treatment of rheumatism. It is also much appreciated for its exceptional micro-climate and an air rich in iodine, oxygen and ozone.
Balaruc Les Bains is an elegant town, rich in historical heritage and diverse natural sites, situated on a peninsula jutting out into the large Etang de Thau lake and surrounded by a pine forests. Only 7km from the town of Sete and 10km from the beaches of Sete and Frontignan. The fine, sandy beaches and shallow waters make this an ideal family beach resort which offers a host of water sports and other activities for all ages to enjoy during a holiday in the Languedoc region.
Treat yourself to a well-being holiday in Balaruc les Bains the popular thermal spa resort in the Languedoc Roussillon region in the Odalys Residence Aqualia. Ideally situated only 300m from the village centre and only 800m from the beaches of the Thau Lake.
Balruc les Bains is on a peninsula in the Thau Lake only 10km from the town of Sete and its beautiful beaches. This thermal spa town is particularly famous for its thermal mud baths highly appreciated for their therapeutic qualities.
Outdoor, heated pool (open until end of September), terrace
Well-being centre (extra charge) : hammam, fitness room
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge, places limited)
In Balaruc les Bains, the Odalys Residence Aqualia is located in a pleasant, residential area only 150m from the village centre. You have the choice of various holiday rentals for your holiday in the Languedoc Roussillon: studios for 2 people, studios with a sleeping alcove for 4 people and 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people or 1 bedroom apartments.
All holiday rentals are comfortable and modern and are fitted with all the necessary home comforts for your holiday: a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher [except in studios], a comfortable lounge, bedroom and/or sleeping alcove, shower room with toilet.
|Accommodation type||From 18/10/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per week
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.25/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Television in apartments
- Access to outdoor, heated pool (until end of September and depending on weather conditions) and veranda
- Outdoor parking
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park (limited spaces) : €49/week
- Access to well-being centre (hammam, fitness room) : €6
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking and supply proof of vaccinations. 1 dog per apartment. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Well-being Thermal Cure Special Offer
Special rates for accommodation on request. Tel : +33 (0)4 67 51 79 79 for more info. Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19. Residence closed from 15/12/18 to 23/03/19.
Above all a spa town, Balaruc les Bains offers many well-being, sport ingand leisure activities:
- Natural thermal baths (specialised in the treatment of rheumatism)
- Water sports: sailing, windsurfing, sea kayaking, boat trips, diving
- Yoga, fitness
- Tennis, petanque, skate-boarding
- Cinema, casino
• Odalys well-being, sauna, steam room, hot tub discover our offers!
O'balia, a new world of serenity - a unique concept in the Mediterranean:
2200m² dedicated to pampering, relaxation and the awakening of the senses. Thanks to the combination of thermal waters, rich in trace elements and original spa treatments, everyone can experience an exceptional moment of relaxation a few hours a day or more alone, with your other half or friends. The thermal spa offers two complementary areas within the same centre: : La Magie de l’Eau, “The Magic of Water” and La Magie des Mains, “The Magic of Hands”. Address: Allée des Sources - 34540 Balaruc les Bains - Tel. +33 (0)4 67 18 52 05 (information and bookings).
Special Thermal Cure : Balaruc les Bains is a seaside resort in Languedoc Roussillon and also the only thermal spa on the Mediterranean coast. It specializes in rheumatology and phlebology. For information regarding our special cures, contact the residence on +33 (0)4 67 51 79 79. Special rates applicable for 3-week bookings in the name of the principal guest.
• Outdoor heated pool, open until end September.
• Great location, near the town centre.
- Typical regional markets and craft markets
- Sète, Montpellier, Pézenas, Bouzigues, Saint Guilhem le Désert, Mèze, le Canal du Midi
- The Languedoc hinterland
- The circuit around the Thau peninsula
- The cathedral
- Valmagne abbey
- The "Massif de la Gardiole"
225 avenue des Hespérides
34540 BALARUC LES BAINS
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm