for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19.
On the Mediterranean coast, La Grande Motte is a popular seaside resort in the Herault region in the South of France famous for its long, fine, sandy beaches, which are amongst the most beautiful in the Languedoc Roussillon region. Situated close to Montpellier, on the threshold of the Camargue, La Grande Motte offers a unique style of architecture: modern and elegant, set in the heart of a lush, green location. La Grande Motte is a lively and dynamic town, offering sporting and cultural activities for a fun and memorable family holiday in the South of France.
Popular beach resort in the Herault, La Grande Motte is a lively destination that will seduce you with its long sandy beaches. With Odalys Vacances, choose a relaxing well-being holiday by staying in the Residence les Dunes du Soleil just 20m from the beach and right next to the resort’s thalassotherapy centre. Set in the Zero Point neighborhood, the residence is 400m from shops and services and the centre of La Grande Motte.
At the gateway to the Camargue, La Grande Motte has a remarkable architecture: modern, innovative and elegant, located in the heart of a green landscape. At the heart of the Mediterranean coast, choose a holiday rental in La Grande Motte where you can learn to appreciate the art of living in Languedoc Roussillon in France.
Small, outdoor, heated swimming pool (open April until end September)
Free outdoor parking (spaces limited – 5 disabled spaces available)
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Internet acces (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Air conditioning/heating in apartments
Harmoniously integrated into the landscape of La Grande Motte with its modern, attractive architecture, the Residence les Dunes du Soleil is built on 4 levels with lifts, housing 75 holiday rentals most with a terrace or balcony. Several types of accommodation are available ranging from studios for 2 people to 1-2 bedroom apartments for 6/7 people. Well-equipped, each holiday rental has a TV and Wifi (extra charge), functional kitchenette (microwave / grill, dishwasher, stove, fridge ...), a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedroom(s) and a shower room with toilet.
Five 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 13/11/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm to 8pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor parking (spaces limited – 5 disabled spaces available)
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pool from April to end September
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Underground parking (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €20/week (until 1 April)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19.
La Grande Motte, a dynamic resort, offers many and varied activities for all the family on your Holiday in France:
- Water sports: sailing, water skiing, wind-surfing, diving, rowing
- Golf, tennis, horse riding
- Water park
- Adventure courses
- Mini-golf, trampolining
- Quad, skate park
- Casino, disco, cinema
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Thalasso Spa La Grande Motte
Right next to the residence, the Thalasso Spa, the perfect spot for relaxation, offers wellness packages (preferential rates for Odalys guests).
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
From the base of your holiday rental in La Grande Motte, explore the region of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- In La Grande Motte : the marina, the sculptures, the buildings designed by the architect Jean Balladur, the townhall square, the « Grande Pyramide » (impressive building in the form of a pyramid), the Saint-Jean footbridge, “Point Zéro” building, “Promenade des Vents”, the Cosmos square, the Lampadophores footbridge, “Conques de Vénus” and “ Bonnets d'Evêque”, l'Homme square etc.
- La Camargue
- Aigues Mortes, Arles, Avignon, Carcassonne, Le Grau du Roi, Le Pont du Gard, Les Baux de Provence, Nîmes, Sète
619, allée de la Plage
34280 LA GRANDE MOTTE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm