Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Welcome to Cap d'Agde! This dynamic, popular beach resort in Languedoc Roussillon with no less than 14km of sandy beaches, an endless choice of sports activities including water sports, walking, hiking or biking, is an ideal choice for a lively beach holiday with family or friends at any time of the year. The Odalys Residence Saint Loup, set in the middle of 4-hectare, lush gardens offers holiday rentals in Cap d'Agde in a beautiful, natural environment with palm trees, ponds and lakes. This residence is ideally located near the port and beaches of Cap d'Agde to make your holiday in the Languedoc Roussillon almost stress free!
Private parking (1 space per apartment)
Outdoor heated pool with paddling pool - not heated (open from 24th of March to end of October) with terrace with parasols
Wifi access in apartments and around the pool (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Open from April :
The Holiday Club Saint Loup has a bar and restaurant where you can enjoy one of the following formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
An on-site mini-market is also available.
This residence offers holiday rentals in Cap d'Agde ranging from studios for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All comfortably equipped, each accommodation a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and ceramic hob and microwave for studios), a bathroom and WC for apartments and a shower room with WC for studios. Your accommodation also has a TV and Internet access (services at extra charge) and a balcony or terrace.
One 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people is adapted to welcome guests with disabilities (adapted bathroom) and wheelchair access to swimming pool.
|Accommodation type||From 22/10/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Payment by : cash, credit card (Visa, Eurocard)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/night
Eco tax : €0.20/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am (check-in possible from 3pm between November and March)
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6pm on the day of arrival. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to kids playground
- Access to the outdoor, heated swimming pool (from 01/04)
- Private parking
- Kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 24/03/18 to 07/09/18
- Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) in July & August
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby Equipment* (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed & bathroom linen kit : €19/set
- Extra parking space : €55/week
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
*Please note: it is not possible to install a cot in the studios for 2 people
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Pets not allowed
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 06/04/19
• Bon appetit ! Discover our different formulas: 7 evening meals or half-board
Choose one of our formulas either evening meals only or half-board. To be reserved when booking accommodation. Available from 01/04, info coming soon. No charge for children under 4 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub…discover our offers ! Spa Archipel la Cité de l’Eau
Special rates for Odalys guests in Cap d’Agde. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Avenue des Soldats
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-6pm (4pm-7pm in July/August)
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed (except in July/August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm