The current terms and conditions are applicable in relation to the organisation of the sale of trips, stays and/or packages, in compliance with articles L. 211-1 et L. 211-2 of the French Code of Tourism.
Absence of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is not applicable to service providers in the fields of accommodation, transport, food and drink, or leisure activities due to be provided at a specific date or period.
Our brochure and websites constitute the pre-conditional offer in accordance with the articles R. 211-5 et R. 211-6 of the Code of Tourism. Odalys however reserves the right to modify certain services offered, according to the conditions set out in article R. 211-6. The reservation of a stay and/or a trip implies that the present specific conditions are accepted. A printing error is always possible. The variations in economic conditions can lead to a modification of prices before the signing of the contract. Your attention is drawn to the fact that the buildings, apartments and swimming pools are liable to look different when photos are taken with a wide-angle lens. Photos are only given by way of example and cannot be considered legally binding. Surface areas of villas, apartments, mobile-homes, bedrooms, swimming pools, etc. are approximations and given only as a rough estimation. We cannot be held responsible for any road works or building work undertaken by the commune or by private individuals, near the sites rented out.
For all reservations (except those concerned by special offer conditions) a deposit representing 25% of the total cost of your stay, booking fees and the full amount of insurance, if applicable, must be paid. For all reservations (except those concerned by special offer conditions) the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the start of your stay, without any reminder on our part, failing which we may consider your booking to be cancelled, and may charge the contractual cancellation fees, as set out below. In the case of reservations made less than 30 days before the beginning of the stay, the full amount is required on reservation. Most of our stays include 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday. You are reminded that any accommodation, intended to be rented out to a certain number of people may not under any circumstances be used by a greater number of guests.
For all reservations (except those concerned by special offer conditions) after payment of the total cost of your stay, we will send you a voucher which includes all the necessary practical information. Payments by credit card make it possible to guarantee the reservation and to ensure the payment of the stay
Prices indicated in Euros. As a price indicator, you have the possibility to convert the price into other currencies. However, the payment of your holiday will be made in Euros, the only currency valid on the Odalys website. For each reservation, a booking fee of €25 is charged. This fee is added to the prices indicated in the Odalys catalogue or on the website. Our rates are "All Taxes Included" including Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate currently in effect. Any subsequent change in the VAT rate in force or the creation of any new taxes on the services listed in our catalogue and on our websites, occurring between the date when the rates were determined
and the invoicing date, will automatically entail a change in the price including tax. Our prices do not include: booking fees, possible charges per week or per stay for your pet(s), the deposit that you pay on arrival and which is returned to you after your stay (subject to inventory carried out on your departure), any additional services (e.g. television rental, rental of bed and bathroom linen) or additional services, mid or end of the stay cleaning. Ski pass prices are indicated without
insurance. Insurance must be taken out at the ski pass ticket office of the ski resort concerned.
Tourist tax and Eco-Recycling charge
A tourist tax, collected on behalf of the commune, is not included in the prices indicated on the website and is to be paid by the client on arrival. This tax is to be paid either as a fixed charge or according to the number of nights per person (its amount is defined by the municipality in question).
An Eco-Recycling charge, not included in our price, may be collected, as a participation towards the preservation of the environment and the sorting of waste onsite. This is to be paid on the premises, either as a fixed charge or according to the number of nights, depending on the establishment in question (its amount is 0.20€ per day and per person).
In the case of a combinaison of travel and/or holiday services within the meaning of the directive UE 2015/2032, you are able to benefit from, unless otherwise specified, rights granted by the European Union such as those laid out in the Tourism Code.
Under no circumstances can special offers and reductions have a retro-active effect.
Where this option exists, you are strongly advised to reserve this in advance, directly at your Residence.
Only certain of our establishments accept pets, under the condition of a fixed charge to be paid upon arrival at the residence. It is recommended that you contact the residence directly to see if pets are accepted and to be informed of the conditions. They must not cause a nuisance to other clients (noise, hygiene, smell...). Pets are strictly prohibited around the swimming pools. Dangerous or aggressive animals, as well as "exotic pets" are not allowed. Please bring with you the animal's up-to-date health record with proof of vaccinations.
The information concerning activities, as presented in the sections "Places to go" or "In the surroundings" or "The resort's attractions" are given as suggestions by the Tourist Offices or by other service-providers and may only be available at specific dates. For any further information, please contact the organizing party before booking, to have the dates and the conditions confirmed. These activities are available at the resort or nearby and participation may incur extra costs, according to the conditions stipulated by the service-providers in question.
Please note that certain activities which are paid in advance, cannot be changed or reimbursed, in the case of the stay being modified or cancelled.The client agrees to be taken in charge by the service-provider and to participate under his responsibility for all external excursions or activities that are suggested by our residences but organized by a third party. For any further information about these conditions, please contact the ski-lift office directly before you make your booking. In the case of partial or complete closure of ski lifts due to weather conditions or technical problems (even for a duration inferior to one day) will not lead to a reimbursement.
In most of our establishments, the cleaning of your accommodation at the end of your stay is included in our rates. It is understood that in this case the accommodation must be left tidy and in a state of normal use. The kitchen should be in order and the dishes clean at the time of your departure. Detailed instructions will be at your disposal upon arrival. Failure to do so may result in charges being deducted from your deposit.
When cleaning is at an extra charge, you must return your accommodation in a perfectly clean state. In this case, you can ask for the cleaning to be done for you, for a cleaning fee from €64, to be paid on site.
You must possess all the necessary documents required by the regulations of the country visited: vaccinations, proof of identity, passport, visa where necessary and insurance.
Children under the age of 18
Children under the age of 18 years old are under complete responsibility of their parents or accompanying adult. Odalys vacances will not accept reservations for children under the age of 18 years old without an accompanying adult.
Please obtain information from the consulates of each country as to visas that may be required. We are not responsible for those who do not comply with currently applicable regulations.
Transfer of contract
If you transfer your contract, you should inform us by registered letter, with acknowledgement of receipt, 7 days at the latest before the beginning of your stay, indicating the personal details of the beneficiaries and ensure that they fulfil the conditions necessary to your particular stay.
Holiday Vouchers (Chèques-Vacances)
We wish to draw your attention to the fact that ODALYS is registered with the Agence Nationale pour les Chèques Vacances. We accept these vouchers in payment of holiday rentals in France or in European Union destinations. We advise you to send them to us correctly filled in, by registered letter.
Arrivals and departures
In most of our residences in France, Southern Europe and overseas, arrivals are between 5pm and 8pm on Saturday and departure the following Saturday, before 10am.
Cancellations and modifications
« Refund guaranteed » Offer
For any cancellation or modification we require written confirmation by registered letter, with acknowledgement of receipt.
Cancellation and modification conditions : booking fees, any insurance paid will be retained as well as a fixed charge of : €30 in the case of cancellation or modification more than 30 days before arrival date 25% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation between 29 and 15 days before arrival date.
75% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation between 14 and 3 days before arrival date
100% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation less than 3 days before arrival date or failure to arrive on the arrival date. No reimbursement can be made for any stay that is interrupted or shortened for any reason whatsoever. For the rental of a chalet « Odalys Chalets », the cancellation fees are as follows : €30 charge in the case of cancellation or modification more than 90 days before arrival date; 25% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation or modification between 89 and 60 days before arrival date; 50% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation or modification between 59 and 30 days before arrival date; 75% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation or modification between 29 and 14 days before arrival date 100% of the total cost of the stay for a cancellation or modification less than 14 days before or failure to arrive on the arrival date. No reimbursement can be made for any stay that is interrupted or shortened for any reason whatsoever.
Online Check-in service: once this service has been registered, no cancellation, modification or reimbursement can be made.
For stays paid, in whole or in part, with a credit note (obtained as part of cancellations made between 1st of March and 15th of September, 2020), the amount of the reservation paid by the credit note may not give rise to any refund or modification
« Cancellation with no risks » Offer
Special cancellation / modification conditions for Summer 2020 reservations made from the 2nd of June, 2020 until 31st of August, 2020 made as part of the "cancellation with no risks" offer including arrival dates between 6th of June, 2020 and 31st of October, 2020, of which the cancellation and modification conditions are as follows:
- For any cancellation or modification linked to an inability to travel following a government decision restricting travel, 100% of the paid amount of accommodation, services and booking costs are reimbursed, excluding any insurance costs.
- For any other reason for cancellation or modification: no fees will be retained in the event of cancellation or modification up to 15 days before the start of the stay, excluding any insurance costs. The registration fees, any insurance taken will be retained as well as a fixed payment of 75% of the total amount in the event of cancellation or modification between 14 days and 3 days before the start of the stay and 100% of the total amount in case of cancellation or modification less than 3 days before the start of the stay or in case of no show on the day of arrival on the arrival date (not including establishments in the list available here for which cancellation and modification conditions remain unchanged).
Special cancellation / modification conditions valid for reservations made using the « Refund guaranteed Offer » made from 25/09/2020 until 22/11/2020 valid for arrival dates between the 1st of October 2020 and the 8th of May 2021, for establishments listed here : https://www.odalys-vacation-rental.com/offre-speciale/
For any cancellation or modification related to Covid-19, affecting a participant in the holiday party and having an impact on the total period of the stay, 100% of the amount paid for accommodation and services* will be reimbursed excluding administrative fees, in the following cases**:
- Contact case preventing travel (justified by a medical isolation certificate supplied by a doctor)
- You or a member of your travel group is tested positive (RT-PCR test) with the COVID-19 virus
- Travel restriction (origin or destination)
- Border closure
- Ban on travel to the chosen holiday destination
- Travel distance limited (radius of 100km)
- National lockdown
- Regional lockdown
- Departmental lockdown
- Local lockdown
- Obligatory quarantine on return
- Rupture of stocks of masks available nationally
- Rupture of stocks of hydroalcoolique gel nationally
- Total closure of ski lifts in destination
- Total closure of beaches in destination
- Odalys establishment closed
- Total closure of food supplies in destination
- Total closure of ski equipment hire shops in destination
- Total closure of all ski schools in destination
- Total closure of restaurants in destination
- Change of exam/entrance exam dates during the period of the stay (written proof from education establishment required)
**Refund of ski passes according to service provider’s conditions
**On presentation of written proof
- For establishments not valid for this offer, our general cancellation and/or modifications conditions apply.
- For all other cancellations and/or modifications, our general cancellation and/or modifications conditions apply.
To cancel your booking please fill in this : form
Rules and regulations of each establishment
To make life easier for all our holidaymakers, a copy of the rules and regulations is displayed in each apartment, room, chalet or mobile home; please read and respect them. We inform you that all our apartments, rooms, chalets and mobile homes are non-smoking.
We wish to bring to your attention the fact that, in accordance with the present ruling, the rental in a holiday accommodation not come into the domain of the responsibility of hotelkeepers. Consequently Odalys cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or deterioration of any personal belongings in our residences or chalets, whether in the apartments, car parks or in communal parts of the building (ski lockers, bicycle sheds etc.).
We wish to remind you that you are responsible for the security of the accommodation or chalet during your stay and that you must be aptly insured. Taking certain precautions might avoid you possible unpleasant consequences: close large windows before leaving your apartment, room or mobile home, don't forget to lock your door. You are reminded that Odalys cannot accept responsibility for any personal belongings left in your apartment, room, house or chalet when vacating the premises.
From the 6th of June, 2020 (the re-opening date of some of our establishments) you must, under your own responsibility:
- Respect French government measures put into place in and outside our residences such as social distancing in order to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Notify onsite staff in the case of symptoms during your stay to allow us to quickly implement our risk management protocol in the event of suspected contagion to the Covid-19 virus.
Repatriation Assistance - Cancellation Insurance
Our prices does not include travel insurance. This remains optional and will be proposed when you make your booking. We propose 2 insurance options :
1) "MULTIRISQUES ESPRIT LIBRE" insurance
Comprehensive Multi-risk Insurance
Endorsed by Europ Assistance, this insurance covers, subject to conditions, before departure and during the stay21 cancellation conditions + interruption + theft/damage of equipment, mountain rescue and repatriation.
Terms & conditions available here : www.odalys-vacation-rental.com"Multirisques Esprit Libre" Insurance Information Document
2) CANCELLATION INTERRUPTION insurance
Reimbursement in the case of total or partial cancellation. Insurance endorsed by Europ Assistance guaranteeing refund, subject to conditions, before departure and during the stay. Terms & conditions are available here : www.odalys-vacances.comInsurance Information Document
Any complaints concerning a trip or a stay, should be sent by registered letter, within 30 days following the stay, to the following address:
Odalys Vacances - 2 rue de la Roquette - Passage du Cheval Blanc - Cour de Mai, 75011 PARIS France
Applicable Law and jurisdiction :
The current terms and conditions are subject to French law. Pursuant to Ordinance No. 2015-1033 of 20 August 2015 and implementing decree No. 2015-1382 of 30 October 2015, we draw your attention to the existence of an amicable settlement of disputes by mediation with the CMAP – Centre de Médiation et d’Arbitrage de Paris – (Centre for Mediation and Arbitration of Paris).
Any disputes where the claim is manifestly unfounded or abusive, or has previously been examined or is being examined by another mediator or a court, or if the consumer submitted the application to the mediator within a period greater than one year from his/her written complaint to Odalys or if the dispute is not within the jurisdiction of the mediator, or finally if the consumer cannot justify having previously tried to solve the dispute directly with Odalys through a written complaint as specified, in the contract, cannot be dealt with by the mediator.
To submit your dispute to the mediator, you need to (i) fill in the form on the website of CMAP: www.cmap.fr using the tab "you are - a consumer" (ii) send your request by post or recorded post to CMAP Médiation Consommation 39 Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE or (iii) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the means used to submit your dispute to the CMAP, your application must contain the following elements to be processed quickly
Your postal address, email address and telephone number as well as the full name and address of our company, a concise statement of facts, and evidence of preliminary steps carried out. In the event of legal action, only the French courts will be qualified.
In the event of legal action, only the French courts will be qualified.
Limited company, with a capital of €7500
2 rue de la Roquette - Passage du Cheval Blanc - Cour de Mai, 75011 Paris FRANCE
Tel. + 33 (0)1 58 56 56 56
Fax + 33 (0)1 45 61 23 33
RCS Paris 511 929 739
Intracommunity VAT number: FR63511929739
Registered under n°IM075100274, on the register of tour operators, issued by Atout France: 79/81, rue de Clichy 75009 Paris FRANCE
Financial guarantee: Groupama Assurance-Crédit, 5 rue du Centre, 93399 Noisy le Grand Cedex FRANCE
Aix en Provence office:
Rue René Descartes
13591 Aix en Provence cedex 3 FRANCE
Tel. +33 (0)4 42 97 58 00
Fax +33 (0)4 42 97 58 01
Public-liability and Professional insurance:
AGF / Allianz - Agence Verlingue
12 Rue de Kérogan
29335 – Quimper FRANCE
Geographical cover of the contract : World
DATA PROTECTION CHARTER FOR ODALYS CUSTOMERS
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, is applicable in the European Union from the 25th of May 2018.
The implementation of this regulation is an opportunity for the Odalys Group to confirm, via this Charter which is incorporated in the General Booking Conditions, the principles that guide the usage of your personal data.
This charter may be updated regularly, in particular to take account of any changes in the regulations or to incorporate new organizational methods within the Odalys Group.
Definition of personal data
Personal data is information in a format that identifies, directly (name, first name) or indirectly (login, telephone number, biometric data, etc.), an individual.
Examples: name, photograph, IP address, telephone number, computer login (account login / password), postal address, email.
Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data may consist of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting, modifying, extracting, consulting, using or communicating personal data as defined above.
Scope of the charter
This Charter applies to all processing of personal data implemented by all companies within the Odalys Group (the tourism holding company and all of its subsidiaries) in our establishments (tourist residences, business residences, student residences, campsites, ...), on our booking websites and, in general, in the relationships between the Odalys Group and all of its customers.
Personal data collected by Odalys
This could be :
- Your details and your marital status (name, surname, date of birth, nationality, postal address, email address, phone number, car license plate).
- The names of the people who are staying with you.
In the case of minors, we collect, via an accompanying adult, only their name, first name, nationality and date of birth.
- Information about your means of payment (credit card number).
- Your holiday dates.
- Your preferences during your stay (eg. orientation of the apartment, type of beds) and related activities (eg. reservation of ski equipment or ski passes).
- Certain restrictions that must be taken into account during your stay (eg. people with reduced mobility).
- Your IP address, the browser you are using and your language settings.
- The way you browse our website (pages visited, clicks).
- Some of our establishments are placed under video surveillance for the
security of people and property. Therefore, you are likely to be filmed.
When are personal data collected?
Personal data are collected:
- When booking a stay, whether this reservation is direct or that it intervenes via a third party (tour operators, works councils, travel agencies, ...), that it takes place physically, by mail, online or on the telephone and that it concerns a site managed directly by Odalys or a site managed by a accommodation provider.
- When consuming additional services in our facilities (excursions, catering, bar).
- During claims or litigations.
- When participating in satisfaction surveys.
- When participating in quizzes/competitions.
- When subscribing to newsletters.
- When connecting to our websites (IP address, cookies).
- When viewing our pages on social networks.
- When transferring some information about you to certain providers (eg. banks for payments, routers for sending catalogues or marketing providers).
- When images are captured by video surveillance.
For what purpose do we collect personal data?
Personal data are collected to:
- Know you better.
- Communicate with you.
- Manage our relationship (bookings, special requests, during the stay, after-stay).
- Ensure the promotion of our brands.
- Offer you at all times a quality customer service that allows you to take advantage of customized offers that best meet your expectations, as reflected in your wishes, user habits and comments.
- Carry out within this framework and with this objective, analysis and studies aimed at qualifying / enriching the customer database via a better knowledge of your interests.
- Extract, analyse and combine data.
- Establish statistics.
- Manage any possible complaints.
- Secure the payments you make.
- Ensure the accounting follow-up of your consumptions of additional services (catering, bar, excursions, ski equipment rental, purchase of ski passes...).
- Secure and improve the use and navigation on Odalys Group websites.
- Respect the legal and regulatory environment in which the Odalys Group operates (response to a request from the authorities, handling of disputes, monitoring of compliance with applicable regulations).
- Prevent fraud.
- Organize quizzes/competitions..
Odalys’ 10 Data Protection Commitments
- To not collect information that is not strictly necessary for the conduct of our activities, for the satisfaction of our customers and for the improvement of our products and services.
- To not collect so-called "sensitive" information relating to : the allegedly racial or ethnic origins; political, philosophical, religious opinions; union membership; sexual orientation; health conditions; genetic or biometric data; criminal offenses or conviction.
- To limit as much as possible the number of personnel within the Odalys Group having access to personal data by providing specific authorizations in the departments concerned (sales department, facility operators, accounting, IT department, marketing department, legal department). To initiate in-house awareness campaigns on a large scale on the protection of your privacy.
- To keep data only for a duration compatible with the purposes of the treatment or with our legal obligations: 13 months for cookies (from the last login), 5 years for other personal data (from the last transaction), 1 month for images captured by video surveillance.
- To transfer no data outside the European Union.
- To guarantee at any time the right to exercise the rights held concerning your personal data:
- Right to access.
- Right of opposition.
- Right of rectification.
- Right to delete.
- Right to limitation.
- Right to portability.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following email address:
In this case, you will be asked to provide identification in order to exercise your rights.
Confidentiality and security
The deadline for responding to a completed request is 2 months.
To make every effort at all times, online, physically and organisationally, to protect your personal data against any use that has not been authorized, as a result of intrusion, accidental or voluntary, into our information systems, including our payment systems.
For example: setting up firewalls, using Secure Socket Layer technology on credit card payments, setting up passwords on all computers with access to personal data.
To make sure that the providers (marketers, hosts, marketing providers,...) to which we transfer your personal data, strictly respect the regulations of the RGPD.
To collect your clear and unambiguous consent to the use of your data.
To offer you at any time the opportunity to refuse to receive messages from us (via an unsubscribe link).
Designation of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Responsible for the files
The Odalys Group has appointed a DPO (Delegate for Data Protection).
The company “Odalys Résidences” is the file manager.
The email address of the DPO is:
When you visit our website, we may, subject to your choices, place on your computer via your browser, a text file also called a cookie.
This file has a limited duration and will disappear once this duration has expired.
It will allow us, during its period of validity or registration, to identify your computer during your next visits. These cookies do not contain any viruses.
Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website; others help us understand what the most useful content is for our visitors, and allow us to offer you better services, better content and to promote to our users the most relevant offers through advertising or communication campaigns.
Types of cookies used by us
Security: These cookies allow us to ensure the security on our website.
Website features: We measure how visitors use our website in order to optimize web pages and the use of our site.
Analytics: We track website traffic patterns so we can identify the most popular content on the website and any potential problems.
Security: These cookies allow us to ensure the security on our website.
Advertising: We use your location and previous navigation data on our website to show you relevant advertising on our website.
Our website gives information concerning the cookies used and the purposes of their use.
Your choices concerning cookies
The registration of a cookie on your computer is dependent on your will.
Thanks to the settings of your internet browser software, you can, at any time, simply and for free, choose whether or not to accept the recording of cookies on your computer.
The choices offered to you by your browser
We invite you to consult the settings of your browser.
You can select a feature that allows your computer to notify you each time a cookie has been placed on your computer or you have the option to inactivate all cookies.
You can configure your browser to your liking so that cookies are (a) accepted and saved on your computer or, conversely, (b) they are refused.
Each browser is slightly different, so we invite you to read the "Help" menu of your chosen browser to understand how to modify your cookies.
a. The acceptation of cookies
If your browser software is set to accept the recording of cookies on your computer, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed will be systematically saved on your computer.
b. The refusal of cookies
You can set your browser software to:
- systematically refuse the recording of cookies in your computer.
Please note: Any setting modification you undertake on your browser regarding the acceptance or refusal of cookies may change your Internet browsing experience and your access to certain services requiring the use of these cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies, some of our services will not work properly. You will not be able to book your stay online. You will need to contact our reservation centre to book your stay.
How to carry out your choices, depending on the browser you use?
If you have a different browser type or version, please refer to the "Help" menu of your browser.
Our website details how to manage cookies from major browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera).