Vendres Plage, an authentic and charming little Mediterranean village in the Hérault region, situated between Béziers and Narbonne, is an attractive seaside resort ideal for a family Holiday in the South of France with its 4km-long sandy beach and its pretty harbour. Vendres Plage also has a salt-water lake, rich in flora and fauna, a spot which will delight all nature lovers. While on holiday in Vendres Plage enjoy the pleasures of the seaside and the countryside alike and discover the rich historical heritage of the Hérault and of the Languedoc Roussillon régions.
The small, Mediterranean village of Vendres Plage in the Herault, is a delightful seaside destination between Narbonne and Beziers. Right next to Valras, this resort is an ideal choice for a family holiday in Languedoc Roussillon. Vendres Plage has 4km of beautiful, sandy beaches, lots of sunshine, a pretty lake and an attractive habour. Located 800m from the beaches, the Residence Grand Bleu offers holiday rentals in Vendres Plage with shops just 300m from the hotel where you can do a spot of shopping.
Outdoor swimming pool (60m²) (open from April, closed on Satruday morning)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Internet at reception (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
In this attractive residential holiday complex you will find around one hundred semi-detached maisonettes designed to accommodate 5 or 6 people. The Residence Le Grand Bleu offers holiday rentals perfectly equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedrooms, a functional kitchenette (fridge, electric hob, microwave ...), a shower room and separate toilet. Each accommodation has a TV (extra charge) small garden or an unfenced terrace. The maisonettes for 5 people have a mezzanine while those for 6 people have one additional floor.
|Accommodation type||From 15/09/2018
House 5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
House 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + €60 / cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax & Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.75/person/day & €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival after 7pm, please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor car park
- Bed linen
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €51 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment* (high chair, cot, bath) - pre-booking required, subject to availability : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed** : €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
*Please note: it is not possible to install a cot in the maisonettes for 6 people
** Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
You can practise a host of sporting and leisure activities, close to your holiday rental in Vendres Plage:
- Walknig, cycling, mountain biking, horse riding
- Boat trips, boat hire, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Free activities for all on the beach: gym, beach-volley, sandball, petanque
- Tennis (6km away)
- Golf course in Béziers
- Casino (3km away), cinema (5km away), disco (2km away)
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Explore some of the remarkable sites of the Hérault and of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- Domaine Le Nouveau Monde
- Domaine de Vidalle
Other places to visit on your holiday in Vendres Plage:
- The nine locks of Béziers
- The Canal du Midi
- Caves of la Clamouse and la Devèze
- Historical town of Béziers
- Roman arena
- Aqualand water park in Cap d'Agde
- Golf Saint-Thomas in Béziers
- Sete and its port, the Thau lake
Chemin des Montilles
34350 VENDRES PLAGE
Telephone +33 (0)4 67 37 34 39
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 8am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm