Sete, a charming town located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau lake, is the second largest port of the French Mediterranean and gives access to 17 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, stunning pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as picturesque, colourful pleasure marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and waterways running through the town.
At the foot of the Mont Saint Clair, between the Mediterranean Sea and Thau lake, you will find the seaside town of Sete. In this lovely town in the Languedoc region, you will find holiday rentals in the Odalys Residence Terra Gaïa in the new part of the town Les Salins to the West of Sete. Only 500m from the Villeroy beach, this holiday residence is ideally located for a holiday by the sea.
With miles of fine, sandy beaches, you can enjoy a relaxing holiday at any time of the year. You can also discover the varied marinas and fishing ports in the area around Sete along with the many footpaths through the forests in the area. Sete is a lively seaside town with plenty to do and see, ideal for a family holiday in the summer or winter.
Outdoor, heated pool (open from April until end of September)
Well-being area (extra charge) : sauna and hammam
Kids’ play area
Free outdoor parking
Free Wifi access
- Breakfast buffet (”Escapade” Formula only)
The new Odalys Residence Terra Gaïa in Sete offers holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to apartments for 6/7 people. Well-equipped with all the home comforts necessary for a relaxing holiday, the accommodation is equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher – except in studios), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. All holiday rentals have a balcony.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, one studio and the possibility of a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people adjoining a studio for 2 people all adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 19/08/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked|
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival for residential formulas : €300/apartment (medium stay : 5-28 nights)
The accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from 02/04)
- TV in apartments
- Wifi in apartments
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to children's playround
- Access to fitness area
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental fomula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Extra services to be paid on site:
- Sauna/hammam (reservation on site) : €5/person/session
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Breakfast buffet (”Escapade” Formula only, pre-booking required) : €10/adult, €7/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- End of stay cleaning (residential formula/medium stay 5-28 nights) : from €60
- Pets allowed* : €10/animal/day, €50/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount ! Rental Formula only
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 14/07 (end of stay) and from 08/09/18.
From you holiday rental in Sete you will have access to many different leisure and sporting activities:
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, SCUBA diving, kayaking
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Micro lighting
- Hiking, cycling
- Aquatic centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, facilities wave pool, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
• Conference facilities, organise your meetings with Odalys
Capacity of up to 40 people
• Breakfast service, available in your residence
Enjoy the breakfast buffet service.
• Free Wifi, within the Residence
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
- In Sète : the Canal Royal" the quays, the Mont Saint Clair, offering a magnificent view, the Pierres Blanches pine forest, the marine cemetery, the Môle Saint Louis lighthouse, the 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre...
- The étang de Thau lake
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
361 Boulevard Cerf Lurie
Telephone : +33 (0)4 67 53 53 12
Every day : 7.30am to 12 noon and 2.00 to 9.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm