Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d’Agde is a beautiful beach holiday destination situated in the Languedoc region near Narbonne in South West France. With 14km of stunning, sandy beaches, this is an ideal spot for holidays with family or friends where you can relax or enjoy the wide choice of water sports. On top of this your holiday rental in Cap d’Agde is near the 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. There are plenty of footpaths and cycle paths so you enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings in the area. The contemporary Prestige Residence Nakara in Cap d’Agde is in an ideal situation only 150m from the sandy Rochebrune beach where you can relax and enjoy the southern sunshine, even in the winter.
Free outdoor parking
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool (open April to end of September)
Well-being centre with spa & hammam (extra charge)
Fitness centre (free access)
Free Wifi access (in apartments)
2 meeting rooms holding up to 80 people
The Prestige Residence Nakara has a restaurant and bar with terrace where you can enjoy delicious meals.
Holiday rentals in the Prestige Residence Nakara range from studios for 2 people to semi-detached villas sleeping 8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts including an equipped kitchenette, bathroom, toilet in tastefully decorated accommodation. The apartments have their own balcony and the villas have a terrace. All have free TV and Wifi access.
Three studios for 2 people, two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people and one 2 bedroom villa for 6 people and one 2/3 bedroom villa for 8 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities
|Accommodation type||From 22/10/2018
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 (2 payments: accommodation + end of stay cleaning from €70)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.48/adult/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/adult/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For all departures, check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances call centre on 0825 562 562 (Mon-Sat).
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Free parking
- Internet & Wifi
- Access to swimming pool (from April)
- Access to fitness area
- Access to kids’ playground
- Entertainment for children (July and August)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Access to well-being centre (sauna & hammam) : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €70/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 06/04/19.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cap d’Agde awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub…discover our offers ! Spa Archipel la Cité de l’Eau
Special rates for Odalys guests in Cap d’Agde. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
162 Route de Rochelongue
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Low season (February, March, October) :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday : 10am to 12 noon and 4pm to 7pm
Sunday : 10am to 12 noon
Wednesday : Closed
Mid season (April-June, September) : Every day : 8am to 12 noon and 2pm to 8pm
High season (July, August) : Every day : 8am to 11pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm