Aigues Mortes is a fortified city in the heart of the beautiful Camargue in the Languedoc region in the South of France, famous for its salt marshes, herds of black bulls and wild, white horses. This is an ideal destination where you can make the most of the sea as the village is just a few minutes from the beach and at the same time you are not far from the mountains.
Just 5 minutes from the historic centre and shops of Aigues Mortes, the Odalys Residence Le Mas des Flamingos offers holiday rentals located in the heart of a quiet, lush neighbourhood. In the Gard region, this residence is located in a unique spot near the Canal du Vidourle with Grau du Roi and Port Camargue beaches only 7km away.
Aigues Mortes is a medieval city on the Mediterranean coast with a prestigious heritage in the heart of the Camargue. Land of passion and traditions, this southern city is a paradise of flora and fauna: flamingos, bulls and wild horses are the regional symbols that the local people are very proud of.
Outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from April to end September)
Terrace with sun loungers
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment, 5 handicapped spaces available)
Wifi (extra charge)
For your holiday in Aigues Mortes, the Odalys Residence le Mas des Flamants offers holiday rentals in a pleasant, quiet location. The property consists of 6 blocks of small, terraced houses with garden or terrace (with garden furniture and umbrella) where you will find 1 bedroom maisonettes for 4 people and 2 bedroom maisonettes for 6 people.
Two x 1 bedroom maisonettes for 4 people and 2 x 2 bedroom maisonettes for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2018
2-bedroom house 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (April to end of September)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- TV rental : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day over 1 week
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 28/04/18 to 07/07/18 (end of stay) and after 08/09/18.
Aigues Mortes offers a host of different activities for your holiday in the Languedoc region :
- Boat hire
- Mountain biking
- Safari in Camargue
- Quad, buggy
- Helicopter rides
- Leisure park
- Wind surfing, water skiing, kayaking, paddle surfing
- Cruises on the Rhône canal or on the sea
- Little tourist train
- Adventure course
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Outdoor heated pool, open from April to September !
Get out and explore the Camargue from the base of your holiday rental in Aigues Mortes :
- In Aigues Mortes : the tower and the fortified town walls, The Automobile museum, chapels of the “Pénitents Gris" and the “ Pénitents Blancs”
- The salt-refining plant and salt stacks at Giraud
- Herds of bulls
- The towns of Camargue : Le Grau du Roi, les Saintes Maries de la Mer, la Grande Motte, Arles
- Cellars and vaults
- The Espiguette light-house
- Montpellier, Nîmes, the Pont du Gard
- the Anduze bamboo plantation (dating from 1850 and containing more than 150 types of bamboo, as well as sequoias and banana trees)
60 Chemin de Trouche
30220 AIGUES MORTES
Reception on the premises
Tel : +33 (0)4 66 53 06 18
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm