Relax in a beautiful, green setting in the French Alpilles with Odalys Vacances in a holiday rental in Le Paradou. The Residence le Mas des Alpilles is set in a typical Provencal landscape in 3 hectares of grounds where you can enjoy the peace and quiet and warm southern sunshine.
Le Paradou is a beautiful village at the foot of Baux de Provence with the stunning Alpilles hills as a backdrop. This is an ideal base for a holiday in the South of France where you can discover the many delights and the charms of Provence.
Swimming pool open April to end of September with water slide
Indoor heated swimming pool open all year (not heated from 15/06 to 15/09/19)
Well-being centre (extra charge) : sauna, hammam, fitness room
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Ping pong, petanque ground
The Odalys Residence le Mas des Alpilles offers holiday rentals in the beautiful village of Le Paradou. It consists of small terraced houses where different accommodation can be found ranging 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people with terrace and 2 bedroom duplex apartments for 6 people.
Comfortably equipped, all holiday rentals have living room with sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms with single or double beds, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher...), TV and a bathroom or shower room with toilet.
The unspoiled natural setting of le Paradou is perfect for practising varied activities in the countryside of Provence and in the Alpilles mountains:
- Art galleries
- Ferias and festivals in Arles, bodegas…
- Makets of Provence
The little village of Le Paradou offers strolls through its pleasant little streets, but above all houses an interesting museum, given over to the famous little figurines, which are the high-point of the craftsmanship of Provence.
At a distance of just a few kilometres is the famous site of les Baux de Provence, but also the wild and charming region of the Camargue.
- At Le Paradou : an astonishing museum, presenting over 400 different figurines, within an area of400 sq m and 32 model settings.
- Castillon château, dating from the 17th century
-The Baux de Provence (the 2nd most visited site in France, after the Mont Saint Michel)
- The ruins ofe Glanum, the château of Baux
- The region of the Camargue
- The house of queen Jeanne
- The olive tree museum
- The village of the Bories, Saint Rémy de Provence, Arles, Avignon, city of the popes.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/21. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or destroyed.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pool open April to end of September with water slide
- Access to Indoor heated swimming pool open all year
- Mini-golf, petanque grounds, ping pong
- Bike storage
- Outdoor parking
- Kids Club (July & August)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person (pre-booking required)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €13/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €20/kit
- Cleaning kit : €6
- BBQ hire : €5/day
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 23/10/21.