The village of Gordes in the Luberon region, is one of the most beautiful villages in France. Perched on a green hillside, overlooked by its château and church, Gordes offers a splendid view of the Luberon and its valley. You will be charmed by its houses with stone façades, with shady squares, fountains and ancient doorways alternating at intervals. The beauty of this place has inspired many artists, such as Chagall or Vasarely. Gordes is still today an « arty » town, with its galleries and exhibitions.
Located in the heart of Provence in the Luberon, just 2 km from the famous town of Gordes, the Prestige Odalys Residence La Bastide des Chenes is set on the hillside in several hectares of wooded grounds, on the GR6 trail that leads to the Veroncle mill. Your holiday rental in Luberon is located near the beautiful village of Gordes, listed among the most beautiful villages in France, where you can enjoy discovering the local heritage as well as doing a spot of shopping. From Gordes, you can visit the nearby villages of Bories, the Senanque Abbey and the local mills. Located in magnificent, wooded grounds, this delightful residence features a heated, outdoor swimming pool to make your holiday in Provence even more unforgettable.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (heated from mid-April to mid June and from mid to end September)
Free outdoor parking
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
This residence consists of charming holiday rentals in duplex apartments, with air-conditioning, sleeping between 4 and 8 people, all fully equipped with a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, oven and dishwasher), shower room, generally separate toilet, free TV and a terrace on the ground floor.
|Accommodation type||From 23/10/2017
1-bedroom duplex apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / holiday rental (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Petanque grounds, table tennis
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €65/apartment
Please note :
• Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Near your holiday rental at Gordes you can benefit from sporting activities at the heart of stunning nature :
- Bike rides on the roads of the Luberon region
- Mountain bike in the hills
- Flying over the countryside in a hot air balloon
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Make the most of your holiday in Gordes, to discover the beauty of the Luberon region and its villages :
- At Gordes : the château, the church, the Pol Mara museum, the village of the Bories, the abbey of Sénanque, the " Bouillons" mill, history of glass museum, water mills, the chaplaincy of Saint Jacques, the "white penitents" chapel, lthe cellars of the Palais Saint Firmin
- The villages of the Luberon : l’Isle sur la Sorgue, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Lacoste, Bonnieux, Oppède
- Cavaillon, Apt, Avignon, Carpentras
- The Alpilles region : Saint Rémy de Provence, les Baux de Provence
Résidence Prestige Odalys
La Bastide des Chênes
Chemin des Grailles
Route Départementale 2
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 8.30am-11.30am
Saturday : 4pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm