Just 25km from Rodez and Villefranche sur Rouergue, the village of Rignac is an ideal starting point for exploring the Tarn, Lot and Aveyron regions in France. In a beautiful, green setting, 600m from the village centre and shops , the Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Lac is made up of 2-storey buildings housing different holiday rental types.
Full of character and contrasts, Aveyron is the ideal destination for green tourism. From the arid limestone plateau of Larzac to the green plateau of Aubrac, through the deep gorges and valleys of the Tarn, Lot and Aveyron and through the colourful Rougier de Camarès, the most surprising landscapes await you. With 10 villages classified in the list of the "most beautiful villages in France", the Aveyron has a rich and varied artistic and architectural heritage that you can enjoy exploring on your holiday in Rignac.
Outdoor, heated pool with paddling pool open from mid-May to end September
Free outdoor parking near the residence
The residence consists of holiday rentals for 4 and 6 people divided into different 2-storey buildings. All apartments are equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room with WC, free WiFi access, television and balcony or garden.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are suitable to welcome disabled guests (bathroom with Italian shower, reserved parking near the apartments).
Round and about Rignac, various sporting activities are open to you for a dynamic holiday in Aveyron :
- Swimming pool
- Canoe, kayak, rafting
- Cycling and mountain-bike
- Cycling, mountain bike
- Golf course at a distance of 27 km
- Fishing at Belcastel (6 km) or on the lake (50m)
- Hiking and climbing
From the base of your holiday rental at Rignac, you can tour around and explore the many different attractions of the Aveyron region :
- In Rignac : the little hamlet of Mirabel overlooking the Aveyron, the Cultural Centre
- Villages classified as « the most beautiful villages in France »: Belcastel, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Conques, Najac, Saint Côme d’Olt, Estaing, Sainte Eulalie d’Olt
-The Chateaux of Bosc, Bournazel, Mouret, Najac, Pruines
- The Foissac caves
- Roquefort caves (107 km)
- Laguiole cutlery manufacture (78 km)
- The Larzac and Aubrac plateaux
- In season: market at Rignac every Tuesday morning , evening market at Belcastel every Friday
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/day/adult
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/adult
Check-in, check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm to 8pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of arrival outside reception opening times, please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor parking near residence
- Access to the swimming pool
- Kids Club (July/August)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €18/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Pedestrian residence (vehicules authorised for arrivals and departures only – except for apartments adapted for disabled guests.)
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings bookings until 05/09/20
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !