The famous ski resort of Tignes, at the heart of the French Alps in the Savoy region, is well-known for its world-class skiing in the previously named Espace Killy ski area, now known as the Espace Tignes & Val d'Isere which is linked with the popular ski resort of Val d’Isere. This modern and innovative resort, with ski-in, ski-out access for most of its holiday accommodation has been designed for true snow sports addicts with a seemingly endless choice of facilities and activities in the resort and on the slopes. Tignes is made up of Tignes le Lac, La Lavachet, Val Claret and the recently developed Tignes 1800, more suitable for families. The high altitudes in Tignes guarantee an excellent snow-cover and its many infrastructures allow the whole family to enjoy a wide range of activities.
Ski area : Tignes
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude : 3456m
- 79 slopes, 150km : 8 green, 35 blue, 20 red, 16 black
- 40 ski lifts
- 2 Slalom ski runs, 1 mogul park
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 half-pipe
- 320 snow cannons
Each part of Tignes has free nursery slopes and from Tignes Lavachet and Tignes Val Claret you have access to the “Ski Tranquille” zone which consists of solely green slopes for beginners and children. However, Tignes is better-known for its dynamic, high altitude skiing with some hair-raising black runs and excellent snow park.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Espace Killy ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
For an ideally located ski holiday rental in Tignes with all the home comforts you need for your ski holidays, try the Apart’hotel Chalet Alpina in Val Claret in Tignes. You will have access to the huge Espace Killy ski area via the Grande Motte funicular railway only 150m from your ski accommodation.
Perched at 2100m of altitude, your ski holiday rental in Tignes is close to shops to make life easy during your ski holidays in the French Alps. Your accommodation is also be near the ski school. Tignes is well-known for its excellent snow conditions throughout the winter season so you can enjoy all of the 154 ski slopes of the Espace Killy ski area.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Outdoor parking opposite the residence
Indoor parking 400m from the residence
Pre-booking is advisable (obligatory during school holiday periods) : Tel : +33(0)4 79 06 55 37
The hotel Chalet Alpina offer a half-board formula (excl. drinks) in the restaurant Alpine Café. All meals are served as a buffet. Christmas and New Year’s formulas are organised for stays including the 24/12 and 31/12.
Holiday rentals in the Apart’hotel Le Chalet Alpina are made up of rooms and suites decorated in a typical mountain style with wooden furniture and beams in top floor accommodation. You have Wifi access (extra charge) available in the residence.
Holiday rentals can sleep between 2 and 3 people and are approximately 18m². The accommodation has single beds or a double bed, some have a single bed in the entrance and all have a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge…), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. Most suites and some rooms have a balcony.
5 rooms are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Take the time to discover the other activities available in and around Tignes:
- Large water sports’ centre (5000m2) with swimming pool, water slides, spa, saunas, paddling pool, water falls, fitness and weight-lifting room…
- Diving under ice
- Skating rink
- Ice driving
- Dog sleighs
- Helicopter rides
- Snow shoeing
- Karting on ice
- Indoor climbing
- Horse-riding in the snow
- Ice fall climbing
- Mountain biking on snow
- Indoor sports (squash, football…)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Swimming pool and free sauna in the residence.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 42% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Not valid for arrivals 22, 29/12/18, 09, 16, 23/02/19 and 02/03/19
Special Offer : FREE unlimited access with each 6-day ski pass to the swimming pool in Lagoon centre.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 54 21 - email@example.com
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board with special Christmas and New Year formulas
The Hotel Chalet Alpina offers the following formulas :
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €119 (children 9-12 years old) - €70 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €238 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €175 (children 9-12 years old) - €119 (children 4-8 years old)
Christmas special :
- 7 evening meals : €193 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €134 (children 9-12 years old) - €82 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €263 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €190 (children 4-12 years old) - €131 (children 4-8 years old)
New year special :
- 7 evening meals : €208 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €144 (children 9-12 years old) - €90 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €278 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €200 (children 4-12 years old) - €139 (children 4-8 years old)
Please note: prices indicated in Euros per person, drinks not included, no charge for children under 4 (accompanied by 1 paying adult)
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Route de la Grande Motte
73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm