In the Savoyard resort of La Plagne Centre, your ski holiday rental in the Residence Le Pelvoux offers all the home comforts required for the perfect ski holiday. Your comfortable ski residence is directly above the shopping centre in the resort centre giving you doorstep access to shops and other amenities making your ski holiday in La Plagne as stress free as possible.
Close to the ski lifts your ski holiday rental gives you direct access to the ski slopes of La Plagne leading to the famous Paradiski ski area. The Funiplagne ski lift takes you up to the top of the Grande Rochette at an altitude of 2505m while the Telemetro ski lift takes you directly to the slopes of Aime La Plagne. La Plagne offers 225km of skiing comprising 126 ski slopes. You can enjoy the many facilities in the ski area such as the snow park in Belle Plagne, the bobsleigh track at Roche (9km long) and for relaxing apres-ski you can visit the skating rink and swimming pool in Plagne Bellecote.
Hammam and sauna (extra charge)
Ski lockers (1 locker/apartment).
Car park (extra charge, limited spaces)
In a typical Savoyard atmosphere with its wooden facade and large balconies, your Odalys residence comprises 28 holiday rentals on 3 floors with a lift. Spacious, comfortable, fully-equipped apartments is provide you with all the home comforts for a pleasant stay in the mountains.
You have a choice of several types of holiday rental ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people to 4 bedroom duplex apartments for 10/12 people. Well-equipped and comfortable, the accommodation has a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a bathroom or shower room, separate toilet and balcony for most apartments. You will find a TV in all apartments.
One 1 bedroom apartment for 4/5 people is equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Ski area : La Plagne
- 126 slopes, 225 km : 9 green, 65 blue, 34 red, 18 black
- 99 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
- 80km of cross-country skiing tracks linking the different resorts of La Plagne.
Ski area : Paradiski
Minimum altitude : 1250m - Maximum altitude : 3250m
- 233 slopes, 425 km : 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
-La Plagne Centre is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting, leisure and apres-ski activities for all the family on your ski holidays :
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sledding tours
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad biking
- Snow scooter tours
- Helicopter flights
- Keep-fit centre at Belle-Plagne
- Skating rink
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Beauty treatments and spa facilities
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne
- Halfpipe at Plagne Bellecôte
- Boardercross at Belle Plagne
- Tobogganing area
- Olympic bob sleigh run at la Roche (9km long)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte and at Plagne Centre
- Night clubs and bars
At the heart of the Tarentaise Valley, La Plagne is an ideal location for exploring the region of Savoy. Take a day off from skiing to give tired muscles a break and visit the region’s charming, picturesque villages and take in the breath-taking natural heritage.
Sites to visit from La Plagne :
- Summit of La Grande Rochette via the Funiplagne gondola
- Vanoise National Park
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if no damage is noted.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.48/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old, price indication only)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in from 3.30pm but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am at the very latest
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen (1 set/person)
- Ski lockers (1/apartment)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €9/set
- Sauna & hammam : €8/session/person, €35/5 sessions/person
- Baby equipment, (pre-booking by phone 1 week prior to departure advisable) (high chair, cot) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Underground car park : €65/week (only 10 spaces, pre-booking advisable)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence in advance and supply proof of vaccination. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 13% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and special rates for people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Special offer : Ski at no extra charge in the Paradiski area when you buy any 6-day adult/senior/child ski passes for the Domaine de la Plagne for arrivals on 09/01/22 and 15/01/22 and 26/03/22. Photo ID required. Offer valid for pre-reservations only and can be reimbursed up to 5 days before arrival date.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2021/22 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 00 40 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ski in Paradiski at a discount :
From 04/01 to 18/01/21 and 23/03 to 04/04/21 ! Buy a 6-day Domaine de La Plagne, (Adult, Child or Senior), and ski in the whole Paradiski ski area at no extra charge !
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Reimbursement possible up to 5 days before arrival date.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info