Les Arcs 1800: offers breath-taking, panoramic views of the Mont Blanc, has an extraordinarily sunny climate in a wonderful, natural setting. The pedestrian resort Arcs 1800 (made up of 4 different villages - Chantel, Charvet, Villards, Charmettoger) spreads right along the edge of the forest offering many different activities for a summer holiday in the Alps.
The Odalys Prestige Residence Edenarc, situated in Les Arc 1800, in the Savoy region of the French Alps, is made up of 3 buildings housing 133 apartments, ranging from the 1 bedroom to the 4 bedroom apartments, spread over 6 storeys. The residence has a well-being centre with swimming pool, aquatic facilities and fitness room and is just a 4km drive from the centre of the resort of Les Arcs with a magnificent view over the Tarentaise valley. The mountain resort of Arcs 1800 offers stunning views of the Mont Blanc in a sunny spot giving access to many varied sporting and leisure activities.
Indoor car park (extra charge)
« Bulle » aquatic centre
Indoor, heated pool with paddling pool linked to outdoor pool
Restaurant Voga Goga
Your prestige holiday residence in Les Arcs blends perfectly into the natural decor of this popular French resort. Your Odalys residence offers contemporary decor in luxury holiday rentals for your holidays in the Savoy region in the French Alps. With its advantages and quality services, you can enjoy a holiday in luxury accommodation with all the necessary home comforts. This Odalys Prestige residence offers several types of holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 8 people.
Well-equipped, all holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...) and a bathroom with toilet. You have TV and free Wifi access, balcony or terrace in all apartments.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (in the Monarques building) are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 24/04/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if no damage is noted.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €3/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen (beds made for arrival - except sofa bed)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen, washing up & toilet)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot)
- Wifi access
- Television (Canal+)
- Cleaning kit
- Bathroom products
- FREE Activities in July & August
- FREE supervised hiking twice a stay in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Extra bed, bathroom linen and dressing gowns : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking : €35/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 07/07 to 25/08/18.
- Pedestrian resort (fee-paying indoor and outdoor car parks)
- Sporting activities: tennis, Arc 1800 golf course, archery, circus, beach-volley, go-ape course, squash, bowling, cinema…
- Numerous hiking and mountain-bike circuits, departing from Arc 1800
- Border mountain passes, the Beaufortain mountain range, the Vanoise national park
- Extreme sports: paraglidng, centre for white water sports at Bourg Saint Maurice (rafting, l'hydrospeed), canyoning, climbing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Teens’ Club, free activities
Free teens’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay from 08/07 to 02/09/17
Les Arcs is a superb resort to discover, during your Holiday in the French Alps :
- In Les Arcs : 5 villages awarded labels for their architecture (the cinema and the town hall of Bourg Saint Maurice, Arc 1600, Arc 1800, the cable car stations of the Aiguille Rouge), Arpin's textile mill, the Baroque trail, the Mineral Museum, the Apple centre, the coffee-roasting house, the ice cave (at the Chal mountain pass - 2600m), Beaufort factory at the cooperative dairy as well as:
- The Vanoise national park
- The authentic villages of Hauteville-Gondon, Valezanne and Vulmix
- Local specialities and gastronomy
Résidence Prestige Odalys Edenarc
Le Chantel - Arc 1800
73700 BOURG-SAINT MAURICE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 41 69 00
Reception open 24 hours/day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm