In the heart of the Savoy in the French Alps the Residence le Hameau du Borsat overlooks the unique ski resort of in the famous Espace Killy ski area. This Odalys residence offers ski holiday rentals in Tignes only 200m from the ski lifts in the village of Val Claret.
On your ski holiday in Tignes you have access to world-renown skiing with no less than 154 ski runs over 300km of slopes in the Espace Killy ski area. The shops are also located near your ski holiday rental convenient for doing a bit of shopping during your holiday in Tignes. Enjoy the lively atmosphere in Val Claret with plenty of family activities and apres-ski entertainment for the whole family such as the Lagoon water park.
Wifi access at reception (extra charge)
Indoor car park 400m from the residence
Indoor and outdoor car parks : pre-bookings advisable (obligatory during school holiday periods) Tel : 00 33 (0)4 79 06 46 94
The Residence Le Hameau du Borsat offer 2 formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
You have the choice of 2 formulas Christmas Special and New Year during the relevant periods.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « L’Alpine Café » in the Chalet Alpina. Meals are all served as a buffet.
Your residence offers 100 holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 2/3-roomed apartments for 6 people spread out over 2 adjacent buildings. The apartments are furnished with wooden furniture with all the home comforts need for your mountain holiday.
Each holiday rental has a functional kitchenette (oven or microwave, dishwasher (except in studios) and a bathroom with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a TV (already installed in your accommodation). Most holiday rentals have a balcony from where you can appreciate the wonderful views in summer and winter. You have paid Wifi access at the reception to stay connected during your mountain holiday.
Four studios for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Tignes
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude : 3456m
- 79 slopes, 150km : 8 green, 35 blue, 20 red, 16 black
- 40 ski lifts
- 2 Slalom ski runs, 1 mogul park
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 half-pipe
- 320 snow cannons
Each part of Tignes has free nursery slopes and from Tignes Lavachet and Tignes Val Claret you have access to the “Ski Tranquille” zone which consists of solely green slopes for beginners and children. However, Tignes is better-known for its dynamic, high altitude skiing with some hair-raising black runs and excellent snow park.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Espace Killy ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
Take the time to discover the other activities available in and around Tignes:
- Large water sports’ centre (5000m2) with swimming pool, water slides, spa, saunas, paddling pool, water falls, fitness and weight-lifting room…
- Diving under ice
- Skating rink
- Ice driving
- Dog sleighs
- Helicopter rides
- Snow shoeing
- Karting on ice
- Indoor climbing
- Horse-riding in the snow
- Ice fall climbing
- Mountain biking on snow
- Indoor sports (squash, football…)
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Meals in the restaurant Alpine Café (buffet)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Public indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €85/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods : Tel: 00 33(0)4 79 06 55 37)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Formulas available in the restaurant L'Alpine Café in the Chalet Alpina:
- 7 evening meals : €182 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €126(children 9-12 years old) - €77 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board: €266 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €189 (children 9-12 years old) - €133 (children 4-8 years old)
Special Holiday formulas: Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve meals included:
Christmas : - 7 evening meals : €207 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €141 (children 9-12 years old) - €89 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board: €291 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €204 (children 9-12 years old) - €145 (children 4-8 years old)
New Year : - 7 evening meals : €222 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €151 (children 9-12 years old) - €97 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board: €306 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €214 (children 9-12 years old) - €153 (children 4-8 years old) Please note : Price in Euros/person (drinks not incl.), no charge for children under 4 years old when accompanied by a paying adult).
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Discounts up to 35% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Not valid for arrivals on : 21-28/12/19 and 08, 15, 22, 29/02/20
Special Offer : unlimited access to the resort's Lagon swimming pool with each 6-day ski pass.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 54 21 - email@example.com
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !