The Odalys ski holiday rentals in St Sorlin d’Arves offer you maximum comfort during your ski holidays in France. The Residence l’Orée des Pistes is in the perfect location on the main ski run of Saint Sorlin d'Arves giving you ski-in, ski-out access to your apartment. With its heated, indoor pool, this residence offers ideal ski holiday rentals for family holidays in the French Alps. The Saint Sorlin ski area spans 120km and offers 38 varied ski runs for all tastes and all levels and is linked to the vast Les Sybelles ski area offering over 300km of wonderful ski slopes.
You will enjoy the traditional, mountain atmosphere in these charming chalet-style buildings in the cozy ski resort of St Sorlin d’Arves. After a day on the slopes you can relax your tired muscles in the indoor, heated swimming pool (closed all summer season) in the residence or in the sauna and hammam (extra charge). These cosy ski holiday rentals are also conveniently situated near the shops and other facilities in St Sorlin d’Arves so you can really enjoy a stress-free and relaxing ski holiday with family or friends.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Sauna and hammam (extra charge)
Individual ski lockers
Free Wifi access
Your ski holiday residence consists of holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 10 people. Accommodation is housed in charming, wooden chalets set on the hillside of the resort. Equipped with all the necessary home comforts needed for a successful mountain holiday, these cosy holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet for most apartments. All accommodation has a television and most have a balcony to enjoy the stunning surroundings.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit cancelled during the week after departure
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception hours, you can check in in the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please fix an appointment on Thursday morning for the inventory)
Rental Formula (1 week or more) :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment
- Wifi in apartments
- Individual ski lockers
- Access to heated, indoor swimming pool in the residence (closed all summer season 2021)
- End of stay cleaning included* (except kitchen and washing up)
* End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
”Escapade” Formula (short stay)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Option "beds made on arrival" (pre-booking & payment required) : €20/single bed, €25/double bed
- Sauna or hammam : €9/session/person, €40/5 sessions/person
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Make the most of our Refund Guaranteed offer and cancel right up to the day you leave with NO cancellation fees in the event of restrictions linked to the COVID health situation*.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Restaurant Le Barock in the Residence L'Orée des Pistes. Prices indicated in Euros per person, drinks not included.
Winter 2022/23 prices coming soon !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 32% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Special offer : FREE kids' ski passes
From 01/04 & 08/04/23 buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (up to 11 years old incl., photo ID required)
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Family Packs - conditions :
Pass Sybelles Tribu (from 4 skiers) : Valid for members of the same family (grand-parents, parents, children) with ID proof of age and relationship (if name different). Valid for 2 adults and 2 children 5-17 years old incl.) for arrivals on 17-24-31/12/22, 04-11-18-25/02/23.
Pass Tribu (3 skiers) : for arrivals on 17-24-31/12/22, 04-11-18-25/02/23 : 1 adult + 2 juniors (5 to 17 years old incl. ) or 2 adults + 1 junior (5 to 17 years old incl.)
Please note : For all pre-ordered ski passes, please complete information when booking accommodation for all skiers in your party. Photo ID required onsite for collection).
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding in some resort) outside French school holiday periods for the 2022/23 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - email@example.com
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info