In the heart of The Three Valleys, the largest ski area in the world, the small hamlet of Meribel Mottaret, an authentic village with elegant architecture just above the centre of Meribel, is ideal for a ski holiday in the Savoy region of the French Alps. This small hamlet is the ideal choice for those looking for world-class skiing but at the same time peace and quiet and an authentic, mountain atmosphere. Meribel is situated in a beautiful pine forest, between the Nature reserve of Lake Tueda and the Vanoise National Park and is without doubt one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Northern Alps giving access to over 600km of ski slopes. Even the most demanding skier or snowboarder will never get bored skiing in Meribel.
Ski area : Meribel Valley
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 2950m
- 69 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 26 blue, 24 red, 8 black
- 38 ski lifts: 14 cable cars, 15 chair lifts, 9 drag lifts
- 2 Olympic ski runs
- 2 slalom ski runs
- 2 snow parks
- 25km cross-country ski tracks
The ski area of Meribel is part of the famous Three Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world (linked by ski lifts and slopes). The great variety of slopes means that all skiers and snowboarders, whether beginners or experts, get a maximum amount of pleasure out of skiing here! The resort is equipped with modern ski lifts and generally has excellent snow conditions thanks to its high altitude (85% of the slopes are above 1800 m) as well as the high quality equipment for producing artificial snow when needed. From Meribel, you have quick easy access via one ski lift to the Three Valleys ski area where you can practice snowboarding, free riding, snowcross, mogul skiing, etc.
Ski area : 3 Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 3230 m
600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
168 ski lifts
100 km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area links the ski areas of Meribel with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions as early as November and as late as May.
On the slopes above the French ski resort of Meribel in the 3 Valleys in the Savoy region, you will find ideally located ski holiday rentals at 1800m of altitude in the Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret. From your ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret you have ski-in, ski-out access to the first ski slopes and lifts. The perfect solution for stress-free family ski holidays. To reach the center of Meribel Mottaret where you will find a few useful shops and services, you have free use of the cable car "Les Chalets" during your ski holidays in Meribel.
ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret is the ideal choice for those who enjoy peace and quiet and world-class skiing combined. Meribel’s ski area which has 150km of sublime ski slopes alone, is part of the huge 3 Valleys ski area linking the popular ski resorts of Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Courchevel among others. You will be able to enjoy 600km of slopes adapted for all levels and cross-country skiers have 33km of tracks spread over two sites: the Tueda Lake and Altiport Forest. Snow conditions are exceptional thanks to the high altitude slopes in the 3 Valleys.
Wifi access (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge, pre-booking required, height limit)
Consisting of large, wooden chalet-style buildings which blend beautifully into the surroundings, this Odalys residence offers holiday rentals in the popular resort of Meribel. The Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret is made up of accommodation ranging from studios for 3 people to 2 bedroom duplex apartments for 7 people.
Well-equipped with all the necessary home comforts for the perfect holiday in the mountains, the holiday rentals in this residence in Meribel all have a functional kitchenette (oven or microwave/grill, dishwasher [except studios for 3 people],…), lounge, bathroom with toilet. All accommodation has a balcony where you can enjoy the wonderful views. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
|Accommodation type||From 09/12/2017
Studio 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
2 pièces 4/5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.88/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. Please arrange a time for your inventory.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park (low entrance) : €65/week (height limit, pre-booking required at the residence: Tel : +33 (0)4.79.00.46.46 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 01/07/17 and 26/08/17.
- Iron, ironing board, toaster, kettle on loan
- Message and mail service
- Snow shoeing
- Sleigh rides, including a horse-drawn sleigh around the Lake Tueda Nature Reserve, Meribel Mottaret
- Snow scooter tours
- Olympic skating rink
- Ice fall climbing
- Climbing wall
- Sports' complex (Swmming pool, skating rink, fitness centre with sauna, hammam...)
- Relaxation & well-being centres
- Games library (la Kenothèque)
- Small supermarket, souvenirs, regional produce, sports' shops
The "Verticale du Hameau" cross-country skiing race open to all (once a month, leaving from the residence.
Free shuttle in the Meribel valley from 8.30am to midnight and free cable car from 8.45am to 7.30pm for link to Mottaret.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Marseille awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 28% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Not valid for arrivals on 23-30/12/17, 10-17-24/02 and 03/03/18 (purchase possible at public price).
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots). Ski helmet and Ski Republic insurance included.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools.
Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel : +33 (0)4 79.00.40.22 or by email : email@example.com
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time ! Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
The Vanoise national park
Tueda Lake nature reserve
Mont Vallon (approx. 3000m, access via cable car) offering views of the glaciers of Vanoise
Résidence Odalys Le Hameau du Mottaret
73550 MERIBEL MOTTARET
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm