Why not make a change and book a ski holiday in the Pyrenees this winter in the charming ski resort of St Lary Soulan in the National Park just near the Spanish border. The Odalys Residence Le Soleil d’Aure is near the resort centre and only 400m from the cable car taking you up to the St Lary ski area with its 55 ski runs over 100km of snowy slopes.
The ski area is split into 3 parts ranging from 1700m to 2515m of altitude generally guaranteeing excellent snow conditions throughout the ski season. In the typical ski resort of Saint Lary Soulan, you will enjoy the welcoming atmosphere and authenticity along with excellent skiing and the warm southern climate.
Billiards table (extra charge)
Children's play area
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Right in the old centre of St Lary, your ski holiday residence Le Soleil d’Aure is made up of 60 apartments spread over 3 floors with lift. You will find all the necessary home comforts in the spacious holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 7/8 people.
Each holiday rental in the residence in St Lary has a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (in most accommodation). You have the possibility to rent a television and have Wifi access (at an extra charge) in all apartments.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities and have wheelchair access.
Ski area : Saint Lary Soulan
Minimum altitude : 1700m - Maximum altitude : 2515m
- 56 slopes, 100km :: 7 green, 26 blue, 13 red, 10 black
- 30 ski lifts : 1 cable car, 2 gondola lifts, 11 chair lifts, 14 drag lifts
- 290 snow cannons
Saint Lary 1700 « Pla d’Adet » : an area, reserved above all for family skiing, with its children's area, the snow garden, 2 sledging runs (1 for ages 0-6 and the other for age 6+) and a fun skiing area, the « Kidpark » designed for beginners aged from 6 to 12.
Saint Lary 1900 « Espiaube » an area for more advanced skiers linked to the other ski areas at 1700 and 2400 by ski slopes or by the road (shuttle bus service). The famous « Mirabelle », one of the longest slopes in the Pyrenees, offers an altitude drop of 700 m, is located at this level.
Saint Lary 2400 : a « must » for the fans of alternative winter sports : a slalom run, a snow park with music, 1 cross-country skiing track. Saint Lary 2400 is also a paradise for walkers and nature-lovers : hikes and snow-shoeing tours close to the lake of Oule, reached by the lake chairlift.
Sporting and leisure activities for the whole family:
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sleigh
- Snowscooter tours
- Speed riding
- Nordic and off-piste skiing
- Ice fall
- Diving under ice
- "Sensoria" well-being area: Spa, sauna, hammam, thermal treatment, keep fit
- Skating rink, open every afternoon from 3.00 to 8.00 pm, from December to April
Saint Lary thermal baths.
At the heart of the village, in the midst of a magnificent, landscaped park
Tel 05 62 40 71 71 - Fax 05 62 40 71 70
The Pyrenees national park centre
Churches of the Aure valley, of Louron and of Larboust
The Manganese Mines of Vielle Aure (2 km).
Museum of the Aure valley - daily life of the past
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 15/10/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.30/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon from 3.30pm onwards but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Free outdoor parking
- Childrens’ play area
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day over 1 week
- Baby equipment (to be pre-booked) (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) (pre-booking required) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Indoor car park : €30/week
- Billiards table : €2/game
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Prices and info coming soon !
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Info & prices coming soon !
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info