Saint Lary Soulan, a typical little ski resort and a real skier’s paradise, is right next to the Spanish border in the Pyrenees at the heart of the Aure valley. This authentic, dynamic ski resort is made up of four sectors: Saint Lary Village, a charming, authentic little mountain village, with its wooden and stone houses, Saint Lary 1700 and Saint Lary 1900 both linked to Saint Lary Village by a brand new cable car. Saint Lary 2400 is the ideal spot for those looking to discover new winter sports. This modern ski resort offers a magnificent view over the Pyrenees and the ski area of Saint Lary offers 100 km of very varied ski slopes at the heart of an unspoiled and preserved natural setting.
Ski area : Saint Lary Soulan
Minimum altitude : 1700m - Maximum altitude : 2515m
- 56 slopes, 100km :: 7 green, 26 blue, 13 red, 10 black
- 30 ski lifts : 1 cable car, 2 gondola lifts, 11 chair lifts, 14 drag lifts
- 290 snow cannons
Saint Lary 1700 « Pla d’Adet » : an area, reserved above all for family skiing, with its children's area, the snow garden, 2 sledging runs (1 for ages 0-6 and the other for age 6+) and a fun skiing area, the « Kidpark » designed for beginners aged from 6 to 12.
Saint Lary 1900 « Espiaube » an area for more advanced skiers linked to the other ski areas at 1700 and 2400 by ski slopes or by the road (shuttle bus service). The famous « Mirabelle », one of the longest slopes in the Pyrenees, offers an altitude drop of 700 m, is located at this level.
Saint Lary 2400 : a « must » for the fans of alternative winter sports : a slalom run, a snow park with music, 1 cross-country skiing track. Saint Lary 2400 is also a paradise for walkers and nature-lovers : hikes and snow-shoeing tours close to the lake of Oule, reached by the lake chairlift.
Why not make a change and book a ski holiday in the Pyrenees this winter in the charming ski resort of St Lary Soulan in the National Park just near the Spanish border. The Odalys Residence Le Soleil d’Aure is near the resort centre and only 400m from the cable car taking you up to the St Lary ski area with its 55 ski runs over 100km of snowy slopes.
The ski area is split into 3 parts ranging from 1700m to 2515m of altitude generally guaranteeing excellent snow conditions throughout the ski season. In the typical ski resort of Saint Lary Soulan, you will enjoy the welcoming atmosphere and authenticity along with excellent skiing and the warm southern climate.
Billiards table (extra charge)
Children's play area
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Right in the old centre of St Lary, your ski holiday residence Le Soleil d’Aure is made up of 60 apartments spread over 3 floors with lift. You will find all the necessary home comforts in the spacious holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 7/8 people.
Each holiday rental in the residence in St Lary has a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (in most accommodation). You have the possibility to rent a television and have Wifi access (at an extra charge) in all apartments.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities and have wheelchair access.
|Accommodation type||From 24/11/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon from 3.30pm onwards but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Free outdoor parking
- Childrens’ play area
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day over 1 week
- Baby equipment (to be pre-booked) (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) (pre-booking required) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park : €30/week
- Billiards table : €2/game
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 30/06 to 01/09/18.
Sporting and leisure activities for the whole family:
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sleigh
- Snowscooter tours
- Speed riding
- Nordic and off-piste skiing
- Ice fall
- Diving under ice
- "Sensoria" well-being area: Spa, sauna, hammam, thermal treatment, keep fit
- Skating rink, open every afternoon from 3.00 to 8.00 pm, from December to April
Saint Lary thermal baths.
At the heart of the village, in the midst of a magnificent, landscaped park
Tel 05 62 40 71 71 - Fax 05 62 40 71 70
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 38% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old & special student rate (18-27 years old incl) onsite (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. €30 administration fee retained for unused passes returned to the residence.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)5 62 98 44 01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pyrenees national park centre
Churches of the Aure valley, of Louron and of Larboust
The Manganese Mines of Vielle Aure (2 km).
Museum of the Aure valley - daily life of the past
Rue des Coudères
65170 ST LARY SOULAN
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-10.30am and 5pm-7.30pm
Saturday : 8am-10.30am and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-11am, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm