The province of Massa and Carrara is a succession of landscapes each more enchanting than the precedent, where nature is protected by the Apuan Alps and the Tuscan-Emilian Apenins Natural Parks. This region offers you many surprises and endless cultural and archaeological treasures to discover. From your holiday rental in the Residence La Pergola, discover the Cinque Terres starting from Marina di Massa (typical seaside resort), Pisa (50km away) or Florence (1 hour and 30 minutes by car).
This residence consists of holiday rentals for your holiday in Tuscany in modern apartment blocks only 100 meters from the beach in Poveromo, set in a large, lush garden surrounding the property (3000m²). In the centre of this holiday residence is a swimming pool with sun-loungers and parasols, making a relaxing spot where you can enjoy the fragrant gardens with the white, marble mountains as a backdrop.
The province of Massa and Carrara offers a succession of enchanting landscapes each as beautiful as the other, protected by the Apuan Alps Natural Park and the Tuscan Emilian Apennines National Park. Discover the "Cinque Terre" only 4km from Marina di Massa, the famous town of Pisa only 50km away or Florence, just 1 hour and 30 minutes away by car.
Free outdoor parking
Swimming pool with loungers and parasols (mid-May to end of September)
Wifi in communal areas
This residence is made up of 29 holiday rentals in attractive apartment blocks spread over 3 floors with lift with a small garden, terrace or balcony. You will find all the home comforts necessary for your holiday in Marina di Massa in the fully equipped holiday rentals : equipped kitchen (2 electric hobs, microwave or oven, dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning, flat screen TV and free Wifi in the communal areas.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 11/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 4pm and 8pm
For arrivals outside these hours, please inform residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact Odalys call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Free outdoor parking
- Air conditioning
- Wifi in communal areas
- Baby equipment
- Pets allowed with proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Small dogs only.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute.
• Large private gardens (3000m²), in your holiday residence
While staying in Marina di Massa, visit some of famous sites in Tuscany:
- Pisa : 50km
- Florence : 120km
- Pistoia : 90km
- The "Cinque Terre "
- San Gimignano (15km)
- Siena (30km)
- Florence (60km)
- Voltera (20km)
Via Verdi 41/via Poveromo
Località Marina di Massa
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm