At the threshold of the Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve, Vallon Pont d’Arc is an authentic and friendly little village with its shady little streets, its colourful markets and its little squares, where it’s so pleasant to stop and have a drink.
Vallon Pont d’Arc nestles at the heart of a lush, green nature, studded with undergrowth, forests of green oak trees and prehistoric caves, very close to the banks of the ’Ardèche river, with its invitation to discovery by canoe.
Book a holiday rental in Ardeche in Vallon Pont d'Arc in the Odalys Residence les Sources de Manon. Located just 10 minutes’ walk from the village, the residence is in an ideal spot to make the most of local services and amenities.
At the entrance of the Gorges de l’Ardèche natural reserve, Vallon Pont d'Arc is a small authentic and friendly village with its pretty streets, colourful markets and busy squares where you can enjoy a cold drink. Nestled in the heart of the Cevennes, surrounded by unspoilt landscapes, oak forests and vineyards near the Ardeche gorges, Vallon Pont d'Arc is an ideal base to discover the many sporting and cultural activities in the region.
2 outdoor swimming pools :
- one heated swimming pool with paddling pool, open until end September (heated until mid-June and from mid-September)
- one swimming pool open in July and August (not heated)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Near the village of Vallon Pont d'Arc, the Odalys Residence les Sources de Manon consists of holiday rentals divided into small groups around two central swimming pools. Apartments range from 1-2 bedroom apartments for 6 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All apartments are duplex with living room with TV on the ground floor and bedrooms (or sleeping alcove) upstairs. Apartments adapted for guests with disabilities are located on one level.
Functional and comfortable, the accommodation has a living room with sleeping arrangements, a kitchenette (refrigerator, dishwasher, combination microwave oven, hob, extractor fan...), a bathroom, toilet and a terrace separated by a small hedge.
Ten 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities: one level apartments on the ground floor with 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bedroom with a single bed, a pull-out sofa bed and 1 extra bed in the living room, easy access cupboards, adapted shower room with toilet. Wheelchair access to these apartments via walkways and reserved parking spaces near these apartments and the reception.
|Accommodation type||From 27/06/2017
1 or 2-bedroom duplex apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please make an appointment at reception to carry out the inventory.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Electric BBQ rental (subject to availability) : €5/day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07/17 (end of stay) and after 02/09/17.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 7-night bookings made before 12/03/17. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts and applies to selected accommodation types and dates.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve, very close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, invites you to practise all sorts of sporting activities in entirely natural surroundings:
- Descent of the river Ardèche by canoe or kayak
- Climbing, caving, via ferrata
- Adventure course, paintball
- Hiking or mountain bike outings
- Quad, go-kart
- Fishing (licence obligatory)
- Paragliding, microlighting, flying
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Set off to discover the region of the Ardèche, from Vallon Pont d’Arc :
- The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve.
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60 m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Salavas, Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Regional prehistory museum.
- The Roures chateau
-The re-emergence of Font Vive (fountain)
- The rock of Sampzon
- The Foussoubie swallow-hole
Résidence Odalys Les Sources de Manon
Lieu dit Mas de Boulle
07150 VALLON PONT D ARC
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed (except in July & August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm