South of the Island of Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort sur Mer, the Island of Oléron is the largest French island on the Atlantic coast. Its sunny climate, its beautiful, unspoilt beaches, dense forests and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Oléron is a little corner of paradise to be explored on foot, by bike or on horse back. Stop for a break in one of the charming little fishing villages to savour the famous oysters or other sea food for which the region is reputed.
Treat yourself to a relaxing family holiday in France on Ile d'Oléron located in the Charente Maritime region. Odalys Vacances invites you to stay in the Residence Terre Marine near the beach and just 3km from the town center of Saint Pierre d'Oléron. Booking a holiday rental in Ile d'Oléron, you can enjoy all the tourist attractions of this beautiful island: sun, long stretches of sandy beaches, forests and plenty of recreational facilities. Located south of Ile de Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort-sur-Mer, Ile d'Oléron is the largest French island off the Atlantic coast and is often called "l’île aux parfums".
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-April to end September)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Wifi (extra charge)
Bike rental on site (extra charge)
Not far from the beach and the centre of Saint Pierre d'Oléron, the Odalys Residence Terre Marine consists of holiday rentals in bungalows with terrace with 1 bedroom for 4 people or 2 bedrooms for 6 people. Well-equipped each holiday rental has TV and Wifi access (both at an extra charge), a living room with pull-out beds, rooms with double bed or bunk beds, a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, refrigerator, dishwasher ...) and a shower room with separate toilet in most.
The 1 bedroom bungalows for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 29/07/2017
1-bedroom house 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
|Fully booked||Fully booked|
2-bedroom house 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment €244 + cleaning €56)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/night (June to September)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to outdoor, heated pool and paddling pool
- Table tennis
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
- Welcome drink in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access in apartments and at reception (1 connection only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Toaster rental : €5/day
- BBQ rental : €5/day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Bike rental on site : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07 (end of stay) and after 02/09/17.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Outdoor heated pool, open from mid-April to end September !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Résidence Odalys Terre Marine
Rue Normand d’Authon “La Brimaudière”
17310 ST PIERRE D OLERON
Reception on the premises
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm