South of the Island of Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort sur Mer, the Island of Oléron is the largest French island on the Atlantic coast. Its sunny climate, its beautiful, unspoilt beaches, dense forests and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Oléron is a little corner of paradise to be explored on foot, by bike or on horse back. Stop for a break in one of the charming little fishing villages to savour the famous oysters or other sea food for which the region is reputed.
From the ramparts of the citadel to the beaches of the Atlantic coast, booking a hotel rental in Ile d'Oléron allows you to discover the most beautiful aspects of the Charente-Maritime region. With Odalys Vacances, book a relaxing holiday in the Residence le Village des Amareyeurs just 300m from the sea where you can enjoy refreshing swim at high tide. Shops and facilities are just 400m from the residence. Explore the other beaches of the island such as Grand Village or Saint Trojan situated between 4km and 8km from the residence.
L'Ile d'Oléron is a lovely destination, often called "perfumed island", with its bright coloured traditional fishing villages, its forests, its beaches and the warm sunshine. There are plenty of sights worth visiting including the famous Château d'Oléron.
Outdoor pool with paddling pool : open mid–May to mid September
Wifi in the apartments (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking for most accommodation (pre-booking required)
Bike rental on site in summer
Just 300m from the sea, the Residence le Village des Amareyeurs is a pretty residential complex consisting of terraced houses built in the architectural style of fishermen's houses in the region. You have the choice of holiday rentals in Ile d'Oléron ranging from studio apartments for 2 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people or 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people. All accommodation is well equipped with TV and Wifi access (both at an extra charge), kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a shower room with toilet, a living room with sleeping arrangements and bedroom(s). The accommodation has a private courtyard and a garage (except studios) for most of the houses.
Please note: All of the studios and some apartments with 1 bedroom for 4 people and 3 bedrooms for 8 people have no garage.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 21/07/2018
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Access to outdoor swimming pool
- Garage (certain accommodation, pre-booking required)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Baby sitting on request (info & prices at reception)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Bike rental on site (in summer months)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 05/05 until 07/07/18 (end of stay) and after 08/09/18.
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
• On-site bike rental, available in your residence in July & August!
Don’t drive with your bikes, rent directly with Odalys in your holiday residence (subject to availability) !
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Route des Huîtres
Boulevard Philippe Daste
17480 LE CHATEAU D OLERON
Telephone : +33 (0)5 46 75 41 14
Monday to Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 3pm-7.30pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed (except July & August: 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm