South of the Island of Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort sur Mer, the Island of Oléron is the largest French island on the Atlantic coast. Its sunny climate, its beautiful, unspoilt beaches, dense forests and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Oléron is a little corner of paradise to be explored on foot, by bike or on horse back. Stop for a break in one of the charming little fishing villages to savour the famous oysters or other sea food for which the region is reputed.
From the ramparts of the citadel to the beaches of the Atlantic coast, booking a hotel rental in Ile d'Oléron allows you to discover the most beautiful aspects of the Charente-Maritime region. With Odalys Vacances, book a relaxing holiday in the Residence le Village des Amareyeurs just 300m from the sea where you can enjoy refreshing swim at high tide. Explore the other beaches of the island such as Grand Village or Saint Trojan situated between 4km and 8km from the residence.
L'Ile d'Oléron is a lovely destination, often called "perfumed island", with its bright coloured traditional fishing villages, its forests, its beaches and the warm sunshine. There are plenty of sights worth visiting including the famous Château d'Oléron.
Internet (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking for most accommodation (pre-booking required)
Just 300m from the sea, the Residence le Village des Amareyeurs is a pretty residential complex consisting of terraced houses built in the architectural style of fishermen's houses in the region. You have the choice of holiday rentals in Ile d'Oléron ranging from studio apartments for 2 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people or 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people. All accommodation is well equipped with TV and Wifi access (both at an extra charge), kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a shower room with toilet, a living room with sleeping arrangements and bedroom(s). The accommodation has a private courtyard and a garage (except studios) for most of the houses.
Please note: All of the studios and some apartments with 1 bedroom for 4 people and 3 bedrooms for 8 people have no garage.
|Accommodation type||From 11/12/2017
3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to outdoor swimming pool
- Garage (certain accommodation)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Baby sitting on request (info & prices at reception)
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 22/04/17.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
- Baby sitting available on request
- Iron and ironing board loan
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Résidence Odalys Le Village des Amareyeurs
Route des Huîtres
Boulevard Philippe Daste
17480 LE CHATEAU D OLERON
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-6pm
Saturday : 3pm-7pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm