Click here for more info
Superdevoluy is a modern ski resort in the Southern French Alps ideally located between Grenoble and Gap. This ski resort, surrounded by a larch forest, offers stunning views of the Massif des Ecrins, the Luberon and the Vercors. The Superdevoluy ski area links, via Alpine and cross-country ski slopes, with the ski area of La Joue du Loup offering 100km of ski slopes equipped with modern ski lifts and equipment. This ski area, with its remarkable snow conditions, offers great diversity for all levels from beginners to experts and the possibility of skiing right through the winter season, whether on natural or artificial snow (guaranteed by the 80 modern snow cannons).
Ski area : La Joue du Loup / Superdevoluy
Minimum altitude : 1500m - Maximum altitude : 2500m
- 55 slopes, 100 km : 9 green, 27 blue, 14 red, 5 black
- 22 ski lifts
- 1 snow park
- 80 snow cannons
- 35km of cross-country tracks
This ski area links Superdevoluy to the ski resort of La Joue du Loup making up one of the largest ski areas in the Southern French Alps, covering an area of over 100km. The 55 ski slopes (9 green, 27 blue, 14 red and 5 black) are accessible via 22 ski lifts (13 drag lifts, 5 chairlifts, 1 telemix, 3 mini ski-tows). The ski slopes are varied and offer challenges for all levels along with numerous free ride areas, ensuring hours of skiing and snowboarding in this wonderfully snowy environment, bathed in warm southern sunshine. You can also enjoy the 35km of Nordic skiing tracks consisting of 16 loops taking you through stunning forests and wide open valleys of the Devoluy region.
Snowboarders also have their own spot, the Mushroom Park. This snow park, consisting of a total area of 2 hectares, situated at an altitude of 2000 metres, has a Boarder Cross, five rails as well as slopes with moguls, for beginners and advanced riders alike.
Book a ski holiday rental in Superdevoluy in the South Alps in this pleasant French ski resort connected to the resort of Joue du Loup by downhill ski runs and cross-country skiing tracks. Set in a beautiful position above the ski resort the Residence L'Oree des Pistes overlooks the breath-taking mountain scenery.
In an ideal location in the resort your ski holiday will be 600m from the resort centre where you will find shops and other services required during your ski holiday in the French Alps. What a treat to be able to ski out from and ski back to your doorstep and to reach the chairlift located just 200m from the residence. At the heart of the Massif du Devoluy mountain range, Superdevoluy is a charming French ski resort in the Southern Alps where skiers and snowboarders can enjoy the ski runs of the two ski resort linked together representing over 100km of downhill skiing on 55 ski slopes.
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Free Wifi at reception
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Individual ski lockers at the entrance of each apartment
Lounge with fireplace
Set in a beautiful spot among the larch trees, your residence offering quality services is made up of 94 holiday rentals housed in attractive, wooden chalets (2 apartments per chalet). Most apartments are duplex and range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 8/10 people.
All holiday rentals in this residence are well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony or terrace. You have a television in each apartment.
|December / January|
|Accommodation type||From 22/12/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Semi-detached chalet 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
4-bedroom apartment 8/10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.40/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (Please make an appointment for the inventory in advance)
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Wifi access at reception
- Individual ski lockers (at the entrance of each apartment)
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Free Kids Passes : Christmas & Spring
Christmas : from 22-29/12/18 buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (5 to 11 years old incl.)
Spring : for arrivals from 30/03/19 to 13/04/19 buy 1 adult 7-day ski pass and get 1 FREE 7-day child pass (5 to 11 years old incl.)
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Superdevoluy offers many and varied activities, during your ski Holiday in the South Alps :
- Snow shoe outings, 30 km of marked out tracks
- Snowpark and free ride areas
- Discovery of hiking paths with a multimedia guide, for hire at the tourist office (Le Taisson)
- Dog sleigh at La Joue du Loup
- Ski joëring (Christmas and winter school holidays) at Superdévoluy
- Snow scooter outings at Superdévoluy
- Farm visits, sale of regional produce (Dévoluy lamb, sheep’s cheese, bread)
- Activities proposed by Tourist Office every day
- Devoluy sports complex at Superdévoluy with climbing wall, multi-activity gym, fitness, weight-lifting room, squash, dance, children's playground...
- Skating rink
- Snake Gliss
- Mini-bowling for adults and children
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 40% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 21 38 32 - email@example.com
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Authentic villages in the area: Agnières en Dévoluy, Saint Etienne en Dévoluy, Saint Disdier en Dévoluy et La Cluse
05250 SAINT ETIENNE EN DÉVOLUY
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 9am-11am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm