The Odalys Residence Aquisana is situated in Serre Chevalier in the village of Villeneuve La Salle. From the residence you have easy access to the slopes (300m away) on foot or by taking the free shuttle bus service put on for our guests. Take a break in the relaxation area with swimming pool and hammam and make the most of your ski holiday in the Southern French Alps.
Heated, covered swimming pool
Hammam (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Covered parking (extra charge, limited spaces)
This attractive residence has been built in an elegant, traditional style using stone and wood, blending in with the stunning surroundings. The residence consists of 76 high quality holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 6 people. The accommodation is all fully equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room with toilet, TV and free Wifi access.
Two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people and one 2 bedroom apartment with sleeping alcove for 6 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Serre Chevalier, the ski resort made up of 13 villages, offers a skiing area, made up of 250 km of slopes, divided up into 4 different areas, for high altitude fanatics, those keen on skiing in the forest and families in search of gentler slopes. In all, there are more than 100 ski slopes, which are bathed in sunshine more than 300 days a year supplied by an excellent network of artificial snow and well-served by modern ski lifts.
- Minimum altitude: 1200 m
- Maximum altitude : 2800 m
- 24 green slopes, 28 blue slopes, 37 red slopes, 12 black slopes
- 2 cable cars, 5 telecabins, 10 detachable chairlifts, 11 fixed chairlifts, 28 ski tows, 3 rope tows, 3 magic carpets
- 1 high altitude snowpark, 1 boardercross, 1 freestyle zone, 1 Arva Park
Serre Chevalier offers an ever-increasing number of activities, in order to offer its visitors different leisure occupations during their skiing holiday :
- Snow shoeing, footpaths
- The baths at Mônetier les Bains (spa, relaxation, well-being)
- Dog-sleigh, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Night-time skiing
- Driving on ice
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Karting, snow-scooter
- Skating rink
- Indoor swimming pool
There are numerous places to explore during your skiing holiday at Serre Chevalier :
- Briançon, a town fortified by Vauban
- Mônetier les Bains
- The Ecrins National Park
- The Guisane valley
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/accommodation
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula (1 week or more) :
- Bed linen
- TV (French and international channels)
- Luggage storage
- Access to swimming pool
- Outdoor parking
- End of stay cleaning included* (except kitchen and washing up)
* End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
”Escapade” Formula (short stay), not valid for Christmas school holidays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €10/kit
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking : €50/stay
- Hammam : €9/session, €40/5 sessions
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Make the most of our Refund Guaranteed offer and cancel right up to the day you leave with NO cancellation fees in the event of restrictions linked to the COVID health situation*.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 24% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 6 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 15% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding in some resorts) outside French school holiday periiods for the 2022/23 ski season (not including school holiday periods). Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date.
• Bakery delivery service, available in your Odalys residence
• Free shuttle bus service, from your Odalys residence
Shuttle bus to ski lifts with regular stops
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info