The Residence Mille Soleils in Font Romeu in the Pyrenees is made up of 103 apartments in 5 buildings and is situated in a residential area. The holiday rentals are situated 500m from the town centre, 300m from the nearest shops and 2km from a supermarket. In the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees on the vast Cerdagne plateau with outstanding views of the surrounding peaks reaching 2900m of altitude, Font Romeu is known as the sunniest mountain resort in France.
Indoor/outdoor swimming pools (open every day except Saturday, 10am to 7.45pm) : 1 half-covered, heated pool (11m x 3.5m) open from 30/06 to 31/08/18, 1 outdoor, unheated pool with paddling pool open July and August
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Wifi access in apartments
Holiday rentals housed in 5, 2-storey buildings without lift in the Odalys Residence Mille Soleils in Font Romeu. The accommodation ranges from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 7/8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts for your mountain holiday including a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (for most accommodation). All holiday rentals have a balcony or terrace with garden furniture.
One Superior studio for 2 people and four studios with sleeping alcoves for 4 people (2 standard and 2 superior) are equipped for guests with disabilities with a shower room with integrated toilet, double bed instead of fold out bed, private parking space. Please check availability of these holiday rentals when booking.
- Casino, cinema, night-club, games' room, bowling, pubs, cafés, restaurants...
- Colette Besson sports' centre Tel. 04 68 30 38 09
- Badminton, fitness (gym, stretching, step, aerobics...), weight-lifting, squash, tennis, ping-pong...
- 160 km of marked out footpaths
- The mountain-bike site / FFC Pyrénées Catalanes : 130 km of marked out tracks
- Horse-riding and pony-riding
- Climbing, white water sports, fishing
- 9-hole golf course, mini-golf
- Archery, tennis
- Skating rink, swimming pool
- Trampoline, petanque area
- Moto-quad bike, orientation, skate park...
- Exercise circuit of 1,8 km
Font Romeu : church at Via and Odeillo, The Ermitage chapel and its Calvary, the Grand Hotel, Odeillo's solar furnace (the biggest solar furnace in the world)…with the 'Train jaune' to explore the valley
- Roman art in the Cerdagne region (churches, chapels…)
- Churches of Eyne, Saint Pierre dels Forcats, Plane, les Angles, Saint Eugénie at Saillagouse
- Cal Mateu farm
- The Cambre d’Aze educational farm
- Eyne nature reserve
- The cave of Fontrabiouse and of de Villefranche de Conflent
- Regional nature park of the Pyrénées Catalanes
- The "chaos de Targasonne" (rock climbing site)
- Mont Louis fortifications
- Natural thermal springs, lakes
- The animal park at les Angles...
- Spain and Andorra near by
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.65/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm (until 7pm during the week). Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon from 2.30pm onwards but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to indoor & outdoor swimming pools & paddling pool
- Wifi in apartments
- Free hikes : 2 half-days per stay per guest from 5 years old in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (folding cot, booster chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds and are not allowed in or around the swimming pool.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
valid for 7-night stays only
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Font Romeu awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !