For your well-being holiday in the mountains in the resort of Cauterets, book a holiday rental and come and discover the residence Cauterets Balneo. Situated in the very centre of Cauterets, in the North Pyrenees, 100m from the new cable car and 150m from the thermal baths, the residence Cauterets Balneo located in a 5-storey building with lifts, is a modern complex with well-being area.
Well-being area with heated pools (1 outside) + hot tubs, hammam and sauna
Underground car park (extra charge, limited spaces)
Outdoor parking (200m from the residence)
The Residence Cauterets Balneo has a bar and restaurant and you have different formulas:
- breakfast only
- 7 evening meals
- half board
Please note : for 7 evening meals and half board formulas, first meal = dinner on day of arrival, last meal = breakfast on day of departure. All meals are served as a buffet in high season and as plated meals in low season. Animals are not allowed in the restaurant or bar area.
- full board : breakfast buffet, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee & biscuits and evening meal (drinks included, table service or buffet)
The Residence Cauterets Balneo is a modern complex in a 5-storey building with lift in the centre of Cauterets. Holiday rentals are well-equipped and comfortable.
Two studios for 2 people and three bedrooms for 2 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Swimming pool, petanque area, climbing wall, via ferrata, skating rink, mini golf, tennis (6 courts)
3-D cinema, tapas bars, restaurants
- Sulphurous springs and thermal baths
The thermal baths : rich in silica, sulphur and trace elements, the thermal waters of Cauterets, which are warm and plentiful, are particularly beneficial for breathing problems and for rheumatism.
Information on: 05 62 92 51 60
- National Park museum (free visit of the fauna and the flora)
- Bee house
- Manufacture of "berlingots", a speciality of Cauterets
- Church at Cauterets
- Fish farl
- The Pont d'Espagne, to admire the majestic Gaube lake and the Vignemale, the highest peak in the French Pyrenees.
- The Cirque du Lys for the grandiose views of the main peaks in the mountain range
- Cauterets railway station, a historical monument
- The Casino
- Local craftsmanship : paintings and wood carvings, painted furniture, metal work, etc…
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Meeting rooms available for 18 to 100 people (theatre style), 7 conference rooms for 10-20 people.
• Kids club, 5 half-days/week
Free kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August
• Odalys Well-being, Sauna, hammam, whirlpool… discover our offers !
Free access for Odalys guests to the well-being centre in the residence (800m²).
heated swimming pools (heated 32°C) one of which is outside, water jets, hot tub
• Bon appetit ! Discover our 7 evening meals or half board formulas
Option to be pre-booked at the time of holiday booking.
Children under 4 eat for free ! (1 child per paying adult)
Restaurant closed : 04/05 to 29/05/20 and from 21/09/20 to 16/10/2020
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 18 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 04 and 11/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info