Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the surrounding peaks set around its natural lake. Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550m to 3553m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
For an ideally located holiday rental in Tignes with all the home comforts you need for your holidays, choose the Apart’hotel Chalet Alpina in Val Claret in Tignes. You will have access to the huge Grande Motte glacier via the Grande Motte funicular railway only 150m from your accommodation. Perched at 2100m of altitude, your holiday rental in Tignes is close to shops to make life easy during your holidays in the French Alps. Encircled by high mountains, the modern, lively resort of Tignes is completely unique offering access to a wide range of sports and leisure activities for all ages and tastes.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Wifi access (extra charge)
Holiday rentals in the Apart’hotel Le Chalet Alpina are made up of rooms and suites decorated in a typical mountain style with wooden furniture and beams in top floor accommodation. You have Wifi access (extra charge) available in the residence.
Holiday rentals can sleep between 2 and 3 people and are approximately 18m². The accommodation has single beds or a double bed, some have a single bed in the entrance and all have a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge…), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. Most suites and some rooms have a balcony.
5 rooms are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay
Arrival from 5.00 pm
Departure on Saturday or Sunday, after inventory, before 11.00 am
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- the half-board.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €82/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods : Tel: 00 33(0)4 79 06 55 37)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Swimming pool and free sauna in the residence.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Route de la Grande Motte
73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm