20% discount on your accommodation
Saint Sorlin d’Arves , with its « village spirit » all the year round keeps an air of authenticity and guards preciously its rich cultural heritage. At the foot of the Croix de Fer mountain-pass in the Alps, Saint Sorlin d’Arves offers a whole range of different views, and a variety of activities and entertainment for a dynamic summer holiday.
Discovery of the mountain through exhibitions, slide-shows, outings etc.
professionals and amateurs provide knowledge on botany, sylviculture, geology, entomology, discovery of the fauna; Country festival
An unforgettable natural history lesson, due to this magnificent setting.
The charming residence Les Chalets de l'Arvan II offers mountain holiday rentals in St Sorlin d’Arvesin the French Alps just 600m from the resort centre with the nearest shops only 250m away making life easier for your holiday shopping. In these charming, wooden chalets, you will enjoy all the home comforts on your summer holiday in the Savoy region with family or friends. With its outdoor, heated pool, free kids club (4-11 years old) and teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August and free guided hikes (2/week in July & August), you are guaranteed a memorable holiday for the whole family.
Around Saint Sorlin d'Arves, you have the choice of many outdoor activities: hiking, mountain biking, quad biking, paragliding, archery, tennis, donkey rides, adventure trails, horse riding ... and many places to visit: Arvan-Villard Massif, the route via the 5 great alpine passes (Croix de Fer, Glandon, Télégraphe, Galibier, Lautaret), the route of the 3 dams, the circuit of the Baroque paths, cheese manufacturers and the Museum Saint Sorlin.
Outdoor, heated pool
Free outdoor parking
The Residence des Chalets de l’Arvan II offers holiday rentals in charming, wooden chalets housing 2 apartments. In a delightful, cozy, mountain atmosphere, the holiday rentals are all equipped with the home comforts you need for the perfect holiday. Each apartment has a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet (in most apartments). All apartments have a television and a balcony.
Two apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities with bay windows opening onto the car park.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3-bedroom apartment 8/9 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2 or 3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax included
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Activities for children (4-11 years old), 5 half-days/week in July & August
- Activities for teens (12-15 years old), 5 half-days/week in July & August
- Free guided hiking twice/stay in July & August
- Outdoor car park (20 spaces)
- Tourist tax
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Wifi (1 ticket/aparment = 2 separate connections)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, baby bath) (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €25/stay
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 30/06 to 25/08/18.
The circuit of the 5 big Alpine mountain passes (La Croix de Fer, le Glandon, le Télégraphe, le Galibier, le Lautaret)
The circuit of the 3 dams (Grand-Maison, Verney, Chambon )
The Baroque trails
Visit the cheese manufacturer of the Arves valley (Beaufort producer)
The museum of Saint Sorlin D’Arves
Initiation session for paragliding or microlighting
Quad biking, Donkey rides
Acrobatic forest park "Acro’Jump"
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Teens’ Club, free activities
Free teens’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
- The Pic de l’Etendard
- The Aiguilles d’Arves
- The Aiguilles de l’Argentière
- Nant Bramant waterfall
- Museum of local history
- Baroque church of St Saturnin
- The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
- Donkey farm
- St Sorlin’s water sports centre
- The 3 Lakes (Guichards, Potron and Laitelet)
- Lakes of the Croix de Fer mountain pass
- Excursion to Turin
73530 ST SORLIN D ARVES
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 59 89 61
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 8.30am-11m and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm