The Residence Les Bergers, set at the very heart of the village of St Sorlin d’Arves, is in an ideal situation, close to the shops (sports shops, butchers, bakers, newspapers, hairdressers, chemists, post office, banks, restaurants, bars, etc.) in the Maurienne valley and overlooked by the famous 'Aiguilles d'Arves'. The holiday residence, with its typical mountain architecture, with its facades of wood and stone, blends perfectly into its surroundings in the Savoy region. The resort village of Saint Sorlin d'Arves at the foot of the Croix de Fer offers wonderful views and varied sporting and leisure activities for a lively mountain holiday.
Indoor, heated pool
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
The Residence Les Bergers offers meal formulas in the restaurant « Le Barock » in the residence de l’Orée des Pistes (in winter season only).
On your holiday in St Sorlin d’Arves in the attractive, chalet-style Residence Les Bergers you can choose holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9/10 people.
All holiday rentals are fitted with all the home comforts you could ask for on your mountain holiday in St Sorlin d’Arves. Each apartment has a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave), bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have a television in all apartments.
One studio for 2/4 people, three 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people, one 1 bedroom apartment for 5 people, three 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and three 2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people are equipped for guests with disabilities
Discovery of the mountain through exhibitions, slide-shows, outings etc.
professionals and amateurs provide knowledge on botany, sylviculture, geology, entomology, discovery of the fauna; Country festival
An unforgettable natural history lesson, due to this magnificent setting.
The circuit of the 5 big Alpine mountain passes (La Croix de Fer, le Glandon, le Télégraphe, le Galibier, le Lautaret)
The circuit of the 3 dams (Grand-Maison, Verney, Chambon )
The Baroque trails
Visit the cheese manufacturer of the Arves valley (Beaufort producer)
The museum of Saint Sorlin D’Arves
Initiation session for paragliding or microlighting
Quad biking, Donkey rides
Acrobatic forest park "Acro’Jump"
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
- The Pic de l’Etendard
- The Aiguilles d’Arves
- The Aiguilles de l’Argentière
- Nant Bramant waterfall
- Museum of local history
- Baroque church of St Saturnin
- The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
- Donkey farm
- St Sorlin’s water sports centre
- The 3 Lakes (Guichards, Potron and Laitelet)
- Lakes of the Croix de Fer mountain pass
- Excursion to Turin
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post within a week.
Tourist tax included. Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in and key collection at the Chalet de l'Arvan 1
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Activities for children (4-11 years old), 5 half-days/week in July & August (during French school holidays)
- 2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- Outdoor car park (20 spaces)
- Tourist tax
- Access to heated, indoor swimming pool
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access in apartments (2 devises only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Free Kids Passes : Christmas skiing
From 9/12 to 26/12/20 buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes (public price) and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (up to 11 years old incl., photo ID required)
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only made before 14/10/20.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info