20% discount on your accommodation
10 km from Megève, from the mountain pass of the Saisies or Aravis, Notre Dame de Bellecombe is an authentic village resort with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful mountain landscapes and the rich mountain heritage open themselves up to you, n your holiday destination of Notre Dame de Bellecombe.
The Residence Les Belles Roches is situated in the heart of the village of Notre Dame de Bellecombe just 250m from the shops. This attractive residence has been built in the charming style of the typical farm houses of the Savoy region of the French Alps. Just 10km from the popular resort of Megève, the Saisies and Aravis mountain passes, Notre Dame de Bellecombe is a charming, authentic mountain village with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. With a rich heritage and beautiful landscapes, this is an ideal choice for a relaxed mountain holiday with family or friends.
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
In an attractive, Savoyard style building with lift, Odalys offers holiday rentals in well-equipped apartments to make your mountain holiday in Notre Dame de Bellecombe as comfortable as possible. You have the choice of several types of accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
Tastefully decorated, all holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room, a separate toilet in most apartments and a balcony. You have free TV and Wifi access (extra charge) in all accommodation.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 21/07/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor, heated pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60apartment
- Indoor car park (spaces limited) : €25/week
- Sauna : €5/session/person, €20/5 sessions/person
- Massages beauty treatments at the residence (pre-booking required)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 23/06 to 25/08/18.
- Guided heritage tours
- Marked footpaths
- Paragliding, hang-gliding
- Mountain-bike:Label « Site VTT » : 295 km of marked out tracks in the Val d’Arly, 27 varied circuits
- Ascent of the"Impossible" by mountain bike
- Multisports space : tennis, mini-golf, rollerblade, street-hockey, badminton, beach-volley,streetball, ping-pong...
- Via ferrata, climbing, mountaineering
- Farm visits
- Child minding and activities for children
- Festival of past trades, festival of wines of Savoie and regional products.
- Outings in the medium mountains (marmots, chamois...)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
- Heritage of the Val d’Arly (guided tours)
- Megeve with its pedestrian streets
- The tramway from Mont Blanc to Saint Gervais
- The Mer de Glace and the Aiguille du Midi in Chamonix
- In Notre Dame de Bellecombe : church, chapels and oratories, traditional ovens…
- The "Télétraîneau" ski lift : the first ski lift in Notre Dame de Bellecombe
- The Beaufortain, the Aravis mountain range
Place de l’Eglise
73590 NOTRE DAME DE BELLECOMBE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 37 06 38
Monday to Friday : 9am-12 noon and 5pm-7pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm