Notre Dame de Bellecombe is an authentic, friendly ski resort in the Savoy region of the French Alps, set in a lush natural setting. Only 10 km from the popular ski resort of Megeve, from the mountain pass of the Les Saisies and Aravis, it is a charming ski resort, opposite the majestic Mont Blanc mountain. The ski slopes Notre Dame de Bellecombe are part of two renowned ski areas : the Espace Val d’Arly and the Espace Diamant, making up a total of 185 km of varied ski slopes. In Notre Dame de Bellecombe you can enjoy the tranquillity of a ski holiday in a friendly resort, rich in mountain heritage with magnificent views of the Northern Alps with access to excellent skiing.
Minimum altitude : 1000m - Maximum altitude : 2070m
Ski area : Espace Val d’Arly
- 97 slopes, 120km : 22 green, 36 blue, 34 red, 5 black
- 54 ski lifts: 13 chairlifts and 41 drag lifts
The Espace Val d’Arly which links the resorts of Praz sur Arly, Flumet, Crest Voland, Cohennoz, Le Cernix and Notre Dame de Bellecombe extends over 120 km, comprising a total of 97 ski slopes (22 green, 36 blue, 34 red and 5 black), served by 54 ski lifts.
Ski area : Espace Diamant - Espace Val d’Arly
- 158 slopes, 192km : 30 green, 49 blue, 69 red, 10 black
- 82 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 8 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 5 slalom runs, 1 mogul field
- Cross-country skiing on Nordic circuit in Les Saisies (12km away) - 120km of tracks
The Espace Diamant ski area which includes the Espace Val d'Arly and the Les Saisies ski area offers, in total, 148 varied ski runs spread over 185km of snowy slopes, served by 84 ski lifts, ensuring hours of wonderful skiing, with superb views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
For riders and other freestyle lovers, there are 3 slalom runs, 2 boardercross and a snow park, comprising various different types of terrain, accessible to skiers of all levels. The ski area also includes the Olympic Nordic skiing site at Les Saisies, consisting 120km of cross-country circuits.
For your ski holidays in the Savoy region book a ski holiday rental in Notre Dame de Bellecombe and enjoy a family atmosphere in the oldest ski resort in Savoy. The Odalys Residence Les Belles Roches, only 300m from the slopes, gives you easy and quick access to the Domaine Val d'Arly ski area which links to the Espace Diamant ski area and the ski resort of Les Saisies. Only 250m from your accommodation, you will find the first shops in the resort centre convenient to do your shopping during your ski holiday in Notre Dame de Bellecombe.
In the Mont Blanc region, Notre Dame de Bellecombe is a typical Savoyard village situated at 1,150 m above sea level. From your destination, it will be easy to reach the neighboring hamlets of Le Planay or Boulangère on skis, on the shuttle bus or chair lift. In the Espace Diamant ski area, you can enjoy 157 ski runs on 192 km of snow slopes and cross-country skiers can benefit from the Nordic skiing circuit in Les Saisies with 120 km of tracks. Apres-ski activities are plentiful including tobogganing, ice skating, snowshoeing – so the whole family can enjoy their ski holidays in the Alps.
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Massages and beauty treatments (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Indoor parking (extra charge, limited spaces)
Wifi access (extra charge)
In an attractive, Savoyard style building with lift, Odalys offers holiday rentals in well-equipped apartments to make your mountain holiday in Notre Dame de Bellecombe as comfortable as possible. You have the choice of several types of accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
Tastefully decorated, all holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room, a separate toilet in most apartments and a balcony. You have free TV and Wifi access (extra charge) in all accommodation.
|December / January|
|Accommodation type||From 22/12/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor, heated pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (3 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park (spaces limited) : €25/week
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Massages beauty treatments at the residence (pre-booking required) : from €30
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 23/06 to 25/08/18.
- 6 marked out circuits for snow shoeing and guided snow shoe outings
- 8 km of cross-country skiing circuit (Olympic site of Les Saisies 10km away : 140km of tracks)
- Sledging runs
- Night-time skiing, torch-light descents
- Hot-air ballooning
- Snow scooter tours
- Palais des Sports, in Megeve: casino, cinema
- Dog sledding initiation
- Child minding for ages 2 to 6
- Skating rink
- Shows, concerts, discos and entertainment
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Winter 18/19 info coming soon.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Winter 18/19 info coming soon.
- In Notre Dame de Bellecombe : church, chapels and oratories, traditional ovens…
- The "Télétraîneau" ski lift : the first ski lift in Notre Dame de Bellecombe
Place de l’Eglise
73590 NOTRE DAME DE BELLECOMBE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12 noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm