At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
This luxury chalet, with its south and west-facing facades, sleeping up to 14 people with heated, outdoor swimming pool with retractable cover, is built in a traditional style with modern facilities. It boasts an ideal setting, in the very centre of Les Deux Alpes, close to all shops and facilities you need for your mountain Holiday.
3 private parking spaces
Outdoor, heated pool with retractable cover
Terrace with garden furniture
The luxury Chalet Le Prestige Lodge is a delightful, wooden chalet decorated in a traditional mountain style with all the modern facilities you might need on your holiday in Les Deux Alpes. You will find a fully-fitted kitchen with microwave, oven, freezer, fridge, raclette machine, etc., everything you need to prepare delicious meals for your family or friends during your stay. There is also a washing machine and a dishwasher to make life easier for everyone! You can appreciate the warmth from the central wood burner while relaxing in the lounge or enjoying a meal in the evening around the large wooden table. This spacious chalet (200m²) comfortably sleeps 14 people as follows: On the ground floor there is 1 twin bedroom with bathroom and toilet, on the first floor there 4 bedrooms with sleeping arrangements as follows: 2 triple bedrooms with bathroom, toilet and balcony, 1 twin bedroom with bathroom and toilet and 1 family bedroom with a double bed and 2 single beds, bathroom and toilet.
|Accommodation type||From 05/01/2019
Chalet 14 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Swimming pool
- Private parking
- Wifi access
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Prestige Lodge
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Anaïs : +33 (0)6 62 86 33 72) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm