This luxury chalet, with its south and west-facing facades, sleeping up to 14 people with heated, outdoor swimming pool with retractable cover, is built in a traditional style with modern facilities. It boasts an ideal setting, in the very centre of Les Deux Alpes, close to all shops and facilities you need for your mountain Holiday.
3 private parking spaces
Outdoor, heated pool with retractable cover
Terrace with garden furniture
The luxury Chalet Le Prestige Lodge is a delightful, wooden chalet decorated in a traditional mountain style with all the modern facilities you might need on your holiday in Les Deux Alpes. You will find a fully-fitted kitchen with microwave, oven, freezer, fridge, raclette machine, etc., everything you need to prepare delicious meals for your family or friends during your stay. There is also a washing machine and a dishwasher to make life easier for everyone! You can appreciate the warmth from the central wood burner while relaxing in the lounge or enjoying a meal in the evening around the large wooden table. This spacious chalet (200m²) comfortably sleeps 14 people as follows: On the ground floor there is 1 twin bedroom with bathroom and toilet, on the first floor there 4 bedrooms with sleeping arrangements as follows: 2 triple bedrooms with bathroom, toilet and balcony, 1 twin bedroom with bathroom and toilet and 1 family bedroom with a double bed and 2 single beds, bathroom and toilet.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €2.45/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Swimming pool
- Private parking (3 spaces)
- Wifi access
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €9/set
- End of stay cleaning : €200
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info