In the famous ski resort of Les Deux Alpes you will find the spacious Chalet Mountain Lodge for your ski holiday in the French Alps. With family or friends or both, this chalet offers plenty of space for everyone with quality and upmarket facilities. The resort's shops are just 700m away and the ski slopes just 80m away.
Indoor and outdoor parking
Garage (1 space)
Small fitness room
Well-being area : sauna and hot tub
The spacious Chalet Mountain Lodge (300m²) in Les Deux Alpes sleeps up to 12 people. This ideal holiday rental in the Isere in the French Alps is set out as follows on 3 floors:
- Ground floor with garage, sleeping alcove, well-being area
- First floor with living area, kitchen and dining area
- Second floor with various bedrooms
Ski area : Les Deux Alpes
Minimum altitude : 1250m – Maximum altitude 3600m
- 96 slopes, 225 km : 16 green, 46 blue, 22 red, 12 black
- 47 ski lifts
- 225 snow cannons
Les Deux Alpes is equipped with 225 snow cannons covering 23 pistes guaranteeing excellent snow conditions right through the ski season. You can also practice cross-country or Nordic skiing in and around Les Deux Alpes. A vast snowpark (24 hectares) is made up of an exciting boardercross (12 bends and various jumps), a half pipe, and a carving area. This snowpark often hosts snowboarding competitions and other events.
By booking a ski holiday rental in Les Deux Alpes, you will be able to enjoy the endless activities on offer in this popular French ski resort.
- Bowling alley
- Swimming pools (outdoor, heated pool, skating rink + indoor swimming pool + squash court, exercise machines and spa)
- Horse-drawn sled tours
- Snowscooter tours
- Toboggan runs
- Glacier walking
- Speed Riding
- Ice glider
- Snow shoeing tours
- Games rooms
- Villages of Venosc and Mont de Lans
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- Ice caves
- The Ecrins National Park accessible by cable car (15 minutes)
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €2.45/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 18 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Fire wood : 1st kit free
- End of stay cleaning*
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Garage (1 space)
- Small fitness room
- Well-being area : sauna and hot tub
- TV (Canal+)
*Except kitchen (everything must left clean and tidy), bins must be emptied, used linen folded
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9set
- Pets not allowed
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the «
Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info