At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Ideally situated, luxury apartment in the attractive Chalet Levanna in Les Deux Alpes sleeping 12 people. The Chalet Levanna Orientale, is the ideal choice for a family holiday. For a ski holiday for a large group, you have the possibility to book the Chalet Levanna Occidentale apartment for 14 people housed in the same chalet. Each apartment has a private entrance. Both apartments have a fireplace in a cosy lounge where you can put your feet up and tell stories of your day's activities in Les Deux Alpes. The interiors of both apartments in this chalet were entirely renovated in 2014 using stylish, modern fittings and furnishings. You will find all the modern appliances necessary in the fully-fitted kitchens to prepare delicious meals to share around the large, wooden tables in the evenings. You also have a 20m² terrace with furniture where you can sit back and enjoy the superb views of the surrounding mountains. The resort’s « Famille Plus Montagne » label guarantees a high level of facilities for family holidays in France.
Private terrace (20m²)
2 parking spaces
The completely renovated Chalet Levanna Orientale apartment is fully equipped with all the necessary home comforts for an unforgettable holiday in Les Deux Alpes. On the ground floor and 1st floor of the ski Chalet Levanna, your holiday rental can sleep comfortably 12 people as follows: 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 people and 2 double bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own shower, sink and towel dryer and there are 3 toilets in total within the accommodation. In the fully-fitted kitchen, you will find a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, mixer, raclette machine, toaster, coffee machine, etc., everything you need to prepare delicious breakfasts and meals for your family and friends to share around the large, wooden table in the dining area opening onto the terrace. The cozy lounge welcomes you to put your feet up in front of the fire. Ski lockers with heated boot rack are also at your disposal.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Bike storage
- Parking (2 spaces)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Levanna orientale
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Madisson : +33 (0)6 29 79 78 51) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm