At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Ideally located in Les Deux Alpes the luxury chalets Leslie Alpen, each sleeping 12 people, are perfect for your family holiday or a group holiday in the French Alps. Modern, spacious (200m²) and tastefully decorated, these luxury chalets offer everything you need for a dream holiday in France. Relax after a great day enjoying activities in Les Deux Alpes in your private well-being centre in your chalet with sauna, whirlpool and hammam! The central wood burner gives a homely feel to the open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen and at high altitudes you'll appricate the warmth evening on summer evenings.
These 2 luxury chalets have everything you need for a dream holiday in Les Deux Alpes. In the comfortable, open plan living room, dining room and kitchen area a wood burner tops off the cozy feel in the entirely wooden interiors. The fully-equipped American-style kitchen with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc., is a convivial area in which you can prepare hearty meals for your friends or family. There are 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are double, 4 bathrooms and 4 toilets. You also have a washing machine and tumble dryer at your disposal.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 28/07/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cheque, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival: €1.65/person/day (guests over 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Hot tub
- Private parking
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Private spa, in your chalet
Relax and enjoy your holiday to the max !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Leslie Alpen
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Pascale : +33 (0) 6 83 54 85 17) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm