This charming, renovated chalet (100m²), with its south-facing terrace offering a panoramic view, was built in a traditional style using mainly wood and stone which creating a rustic style that appeals to families or groups of friends. Located in an ideal setting, right in the centre of the resort of Les Deux Alpes, with shops and commodities just 50m away, and at the same away from the hustle and bustle.
In the heart of the Oisans, Les Deux Alpes is a sporty, lively mountain resort with a warm climate thanks to its southern location and a seemingly endless choice of sporting and leisure activities for all tastes and ages.
The attractive wooden Chalet Les Alpages in Les Deux Alpes has recently been completely renovated and redecorated in an attractive mountain style with luxury furnishing and fittings. The cozy lounge with wood burner, sofas and television will entice you to spend relaxing evenings with your feet up after active days in and around the resort of Les Deux Alpes. In the fully-fitted kitchen with it oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, raclette machine, etc is the ideal place to prepare delicious, hearty meals to be shared in the convivial dining area in this delightful chalet. You also have a dishwasher and washing machine at your disposal. The chalet has 2 double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room and toilet) and a bedroom sleeping 4 people. On the ground floor there is also a separate toilet and shower room with a wash basin.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info