At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. A wide choice of colourful activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities are awaiting you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
The chalet, with its south and west-facing sides and terrace with a panoramic view, is built in a traditional style and at the same time is thoroughly modern in conception. Housing up to 8 people, it boasts an ideal setting, right in the centre of the resort of Les Deux Alpes, near shops and commodities.
The attractive wooden Chalet Les Alpages in Les Deux Alpes has recently been completely renovated and redecorated in an attractive mountain style with luxury furnishing and fittings. The cozy lounge with wood burner, sofas and television will entice you to spend relaxing evenings with your feet up after active days in and around the resort of Les Deux Alpes. In the fully-fitted kitchen with it oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, raclette machine, etc is the ideal place to prepare delicious, hearty meals to be shared in the convivial dining area in this delightful chalet. You also have a dishwasher and washing machine at your disposal. The chalet has 2 double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room and toilet) and a bedroom sleeping 4 people. On the ground floor there is also a separate toilet and shower room with a wash basin.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 31/03/2018
Chalet 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen and tea towells
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
South-facing terrace (30m²) with panoramic views
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Les Alpages
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Frédéric : +33 (0)6 89 79 27 35) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm