At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. A wide choice of colourful activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities are awaiting you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Right in the resort centre, opposite the Jandri Express cable car and the Tourist Office, the spacious chalet Marmotton (130m²) sleeping 8 people offers wonderful panoramic views from its large terrace. There is a parking space for 1 car and shops are a stone's throw away.
1 parking space
Right in the centre of Les Deux Alpes, opposite the Jandri Express cable car and the Tourist Office, the spacious chalet Marmotton (130m²) sleeping 8 people offers wonderful panoramic views from its large terrace (30m²). There is a parking space for 1 car and shops are a stone's throw away.
|December / January|
|Accommodation type||From 23/12/2017
Chalet 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen and tea towells
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Sarah : +33 (0)6 99 88 67 50) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm