Right In the centre of Les Deux Alpes on the Place Venosc, the charming chalet Le Loup Lodge is in the perfect spot for a family ski holiday in the French Alps. Close to the shops and the Diable chair lift and only 200m from the slopes, this ski chalet holiday rental is ideal for your family ski holiday.
Covered, outdoor, heated swimming pool, wooden, furnished terrace
Parking (3 private spaces)
Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
Ski room with boot dryer
This delightful, spacious ski chalet (230m²) sleeping up to 14 people for your ski holiday in Les Deux Alpes in the French Alps. Comfortable and homely, this chalet is spread over 3 floors with the living area with central fireplace and fully-equipped American style kitchen on the ground floor. On the 1st and 2nd floor, there are 7 comfortable bedrooms.
Ski area : Les Deux Alpes
Minimum altitude : 1250m – Maximum altitude 3600m
- 96 slopes, 225 km : 16 green, 46 blue, 22 red, 12 black
- 47 ski lifts
- 225 snow cannons
Les Deux Alpes is equipped with 225 snow cannons covering 23 pistes guaranteeing excellent snow conditions right through the ski season. You can also practice cross-country or Nordic skiing in and around Les Deux Alpes. A vast snowpark (24 hectares) is made up of an exciting boardercross (12 bends and various jumps), a half pipe, and a carving area. This snowpark often hosts snowboarding competitions and other events.
By booking a ski holiday rental in Les Deux Alpes, you will be able to enjoy the endless activities on offer in this popular French ski resort.
- Bowling alley
- Swimming pools (outdoor, heated pool, skating rink + indoor swimming pool + squash court, exercise machines and spa)
- Horse-drawn sled tours
- Snowscooter tours
- Toboggan runs
- Glacier walking
- Speed Riding
- Ice glider
- Snow shoeing tours
- Games rooms
- Villages of Venosc and Mont de Lans
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- Ice caves
- The Ecrins National Park accessible by cable car (15 minutes)
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit
will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 18 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Beds linen and tea towels
- Private parking
- Access to sauna
- Access to covered, heated swimming pool
- Ski room with boot dryer
"Confort" formula - services included :
- Beds made on arrival
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Fire wood
- End of stay cleaning
Extra services :
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Shuttle bus
Bus stop just 20m from the chalet
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly mountain resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !