At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Chalet with total living area of 220m², south-facing, peaceful, situated at Alpe de Venosc (les Deux Alpes) 350m from the Diable cable car, near shops (supermarket, bakery, sports shops...). Magnificent and exceptional view of the Muzelle mountain. Chalet renovated in 2012.
Parking for 2 cars
The Chalet La Muzelle in Les Deux Alpes is an exceptionally spacious chalet with 220m² of living space sleeping up to 18 people. On the ground floor, you will find 1 bedroom for 4 people with 2 bunk beds, a shower and toilet, 2 double bedrooms (one with shower and toilet, one with shower) and 1 double bedroom. There is also plenty of storage on this level. On the first floor, you will find the lounge with flat screen TV and wood burner, dining room with south-facing balcony, an American-style kitchen, 1 double bedroom with shower and 2 toilets. On the 2nd floor of the chalet you will find 1 bedroom with 4 single beds and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a shower and toilet. In the modern kitchen you will find all the necessary appliances to prepare delicious meals for your family or friends: oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, etc…
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 18 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet !
Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet La Muzelle
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Anaïs : +33 (0)6 62 86 33 72) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm