In the heart of the French resort of Les Deux Alpes, book a summer mountain holiday rental with Odalys in the Residence l'Ours Blanc. Ideally located, your residence is close to the many activities on offer including tennis, fishing, white-water sports, archery and many more.
At the heart of the Oisans region in the French Alps, the resort of Les Deux Alpes is a great mountain holiday destination. Between the Northern Alps and the Southern Alps, you will enjoy the advantages of its location including particularly warm weather in summer and winter. Lively, sporty and trendy, Les Deux Alpes offers numerous activities and entertainment to suit all tastes : fitness, bowling , cinema and seasonal entertainment.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Well-being centre and fitness room
Sauna and hammam (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge, limited places)
Outdoor car park nearby (limited places)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Holiday rentals in the heart of the French resort of Les Deux Alpes consisting of approximately 60 apartments on 6 floors. You can choose from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 10 people. You will find all the home comforts necessary for a great holiday in the mountains. All accommodation has a kitchenette (vitroceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher…), bathroom or shower room and toilet. TV rental is possible and you have Wifi access available (extra charge).
This residence does not have apartments specially equipped for disabled guests.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in, check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, reception open from 2pm, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access - 2 connections only : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks - Family Pack - 4 connections : €35
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €62/apartment
- Underground car park (limited places) : €50/week
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person (30 minutes)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Bikes are to be left in the ski locker area or closed car park at owner's risk (bike lock advised)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your summer mountain holidays.
Book your holidays in the family-friendly resort of Les Deux Alpes awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !