At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
If you’re looking for a chalet in Les Deux Alpes in the ideal location opposite the shops and amenities, then you’re in the right place. Chalet Erika sleeps comfortably 15 people in attractive, nicely decorated rooms and you will certainly not feel cramped in the 250m² of living space. You will enjoy putting your feet up in the comfortable lounge after long days of outdoor activities and sharing delicious meals prepared in your fully-fitted, modern kitchen around the large table in the dining area. You have the advantage of also having a private terrace (40m²) offering 360° panoramic views of the resort of Les Deux Alpes! Ample parking is available outside and in the closed garage where there are 2 parking spaces.
Garage for 2 cars
4 private parking spaces
This traditional chalet in Les Deux Alpes has been renovated using modern, stylish furnishing and fittings meaning you have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy putting your feet up in front of the fire in the cozy lounge on the large, leather sofas or taking in the panoramic views from the private terrace after your day’s activities in Les Deux Alpes. This large chalet (250m²) sleeps 15 people as follows: 3 bedrooms with a double bed and a single bed, 1 bedroom sleeping 4 people and 1 double bedroom. Each bedroom has its own shower or bathroom (3 showers and 2 baths in total) and 5 toilets. The fully-fitted kitchen (oven, ceramic hob, raclette machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, etc.) leading onto the large dining area is a pleasant, convivial area where you can prepared meals for your friends or family. Ski lockers, bicycle storage and ample parking make for a stress free holiday in the French Alps.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 16 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Private parking
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Sarah : +33 (0)6 99 88 67 50) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm