If you’re looking for a chalet in Les Deux Alpes in the ideal location opposite the shops and amenities, then you’re in the right place. Chalet Erika sleeps comfortably 16 people in attractive, nicely decorated rooms and you will certainly not feel cramped in the 250m² of living space. You will enjoy putting your feet up in the comfortable lounge after long days of outdoor activities and sharing delicious meals prepared in your fully-fitted, modern kitchen around the large table in the dining area. You have the advantage of also having a private terrace (40m²) offering 360° panoramic views of the resort of Les Deux Alpes! Ample parking is available too.
Garage (4 spaces)
2 private parking spaces
This traditional chalet in Les Deux Alpes has been renovated using modern, stylish furnishings and fittings meaning you have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy putting your feet up in front of the fire in the cozy lounge on the large, leather sofas or taking in the panoramic views from the private terrace after your day’s activities in Les Deux Alpes. This large chalet (250m²) sleeps 16 people as follows: 3 bedrooms with a double bed and a single bed, 1 bedroom sleeping 4 people and 1 double bedroom. Each bedroom has its own shower or bathroom (3 showers and 2 baths in total) and 5 toilets. The fully-fitted kitchen (oven, ceramic hob, raclette machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, etc.) leading onto the large dining area is a pleasant, convivial area where you can prepared meals for your friends or family. Ski lockers, bicycle storage and ample parking make for a stress free holiday in the French Alps.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Private parking
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €200
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info