Near Annecy, La Clusaz is a pleasant mountain resort ideal for a family holiday in the North Savoy in the French Alps. Lively and sporty, this mountain destination offers a wide variety of sporting and leisure activities for all ages in beautiful alpine scenery in any season. The surrounding landscapes are well-preserved and make an ideal setting for nature lovers, hikers and mountain bikers, skiers and snowboarders.
Ski area : La Clusaz – Manigod
Minimum altitude : 1100m – Maximum altitude : 2600m
- 84 slopes, 125km : 18 green, 30 blue, 29 red and 7 black
- 49 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark
- 50km of cross-country ski runs on the Plateau des Confins
Les Aravis :
210km of slopes in the La Clusaz ski area
Manigod linked via ski bus to the Grand Bornand and St Jean de Sixt ski areas
Right in the heart of an exceptional, preserved natural site in the North Savoy, this Odalys prestige residence offers holiday rentals just 5 minutes’ walk from the ski resort of La Clusaz in the Prestige Residence Mendi Alde with high quality services and facilities. This accommodation gives access to the Bossonnet ski lifts leading directly to the slopes of La Clusaz via a footbridge. The residence has been designed with a traditional chalet style architecture with attractive balconies and terraces with fantastic views of the Aravis mountains. Close to amenities and facilities, this is an ideal choice for a relaxing ski holiday in La Clusaz.
To make your stay even more enjoyable, discover the benefits of the Spa Deep Nature within our hotel! Discover a well-being area where time stops in an exceptionally relaxing environment in an outstanding setting.
And just for Odalys clients : 25% discount off Spa entrance price and 8% discount off a selection of treatments. Enjoy!
To see the treatments on offer, Click here !
Spa Deep Nature (850m²) (extra charge)
- Balneotherapy area with aquatic circuit (160m²) designed by Serge Blanco
- 8 treatment cabins, 2 of which are double, and 2 with hydromassage baths
- Hammam, sauna
- Relaxation room, tea shop
- "Mon premier spa" treatments adapted for children
Please note : pre-booking necessary, 2 hours max./session, children welcome from 4 years old every morning and Wednesday afternoon (2pm to 6pm)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free underground parking
Free Wifi access
The Residence Mendi Alde offers holiday rentals in La Clusaz in 178 apartments sleeping 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. The apartments for 6 people consist of an adjoining studio for 2 people and an apartment for 4 people and the apartments for 8 people consist of an adjoining studio for 2 people and an apartment for 6 people.
|February / March|
|Accommodation type||From 21/02/2018
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500/accommodation
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- TV (French and international channels)
- Wifi access
- Ski lockers
- Underground parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Spa Deep Nature (850m²) : aquatic circuit (260m²) designed by Serge Blanco, Hammam, sauna, Relaxation room, Tea shop
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) : from €65/apartment
- Pets allowed* : €10/animal/night (under 7 nights), €50/animal/stay (over 7 nights)
* Please inform reception at time of booking & supply proof of vaccinations on arrival. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on your ski holiday in La Clusaz, try some of the extra leisure and sports activities available for all ages:
Ice skating, "poneyluge" (horse-drawn sledging)
Sledging (3 runs), snow-shoeing
Ski joering, dog sledging
Ice-driving, quad biking
• Spa Deep Nature, not included in the accommodation price, managed by an outside supplier
Balneotherapy area with aquatic circuit (160m²) designed by Serge Blanco, 8 treatment cabins, 2 of which are double, and 2 with hydromassage baths, Hammam, sauna, Relaxation room, tea shop, "Mon premier spa" treatments adapted for children.
Please note : pre-booking necessary, 2 hours max./session, children welcome from 4 years old every morning and Wednesday afternoon (2pm to 6pm).
• « Famille Plus » Award, your leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter in an award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings and up to 30% for onsite hire (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discount of 10% off the public price for ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 50 02 40 83 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school: future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Résidence Prestige Odalys Mendi Alde Lieu-dit "Les Granges"
140, Route de la Grallière
74220 LA CLUSAZ
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm