A land blessed with an artistic and cultural heritage, Tuscany is as much a delightful cultural destination as a haven for nature lovers. Stroll through the narrow streets of San Gimignano, one of the most picturesque medieval towns of Tuscany (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and take in the views of the Rolling hills of Chianti. Discover the incredible cultural heritage of Florence, Pisa and Siena. From Il Capannettino and Casa Lari, you can explore the region and its treasures, whether natural or cultural.
The Residence Casa Lari in Tuscany is in a beautiful setting on a hillside near the small hamlet of Pancole just minutes from San Gimignano and only a 1-hour drive from Florence. This residence consists of 10 holiday rentals in a small 2-storey building and offers beautiful views over the Tuscan countryside. The nearest shops are a 10-minute drive away. Tuscany ... scarcely uttered, this name evokes a unique way of life, with a rich and exceptional history. The villas and gardens are marvels housing treasures jealously preserved for centuries. Discover villages where time seems to stand still where you can enjoy the rich Tuscan heritage and learn about one of the oldest cuisines in Europe.
Air conditioning (at an extra charge). To be requested at time of booking
The holiday rentals in the Residence Casa Lari consist of apartments for 2 to 6 people and all have a balcony with garden furniture, satellite TV, telephone, safe and Wifi. Air conditioning/heating is available at an extra charge (to be requested at the time of booking).
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/person/day for the first 5 nights (valid for all guests over 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 3pm and 6pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Free outdoor parking
- Wifi in communal areas
- End of stay cleaning service
- Pets allowed* (small dogs only)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Heating or air conditioning : €0.50/kw/h
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Wine tasting (Chianti)
- Historical sites
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. Please note : kitchen area not included.
Résidence Casa Lari
53037 SAN GIMIGNANO
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm