A charming village in a natural setting between parks, forests, mountains and rivers, Palazzuolo sul Senio offers a peaceful holiday destination in Tuscany, north-east of Florence, in the Apennines hills. This region, dedicated to Green Tourism, dotted with pretty villages and ruins of castles in the Mugello Valley, offers plenty to do and see during the day before returning to your holiday rental in the Residence Cancelli where you can enjoy a breath of fresh air in the heart of the Tuscan mountains.
The Residence I Cancelli offers holiday rentals just outside Palazzuolo sul Senio in Tuscany set in a natural oasis at an altitude of 800 metres overlooking the Mugello valley. At this altitude, enjoy a dose of fresh air, the endless hiking possibilities or take a break and simply enjoy the peace and quiet. Just 60km north-east of Florence, a day trip to this famous city is possible. The nearest shops are in Marradi (5km) and Palazzuolo sul Senio (6km).
2 non-heated swimming pools (open subject to weather conditions) :
- Swimming pool and terrace, open from 12/05 to 15/09/18 (swimming hat compulsory)
- Swimming pool (20m x 9m) open from 23/06 to 31/08/18
2 free car parks in the residence
Free Wifi in communal areas
This residence has an onsite restaurant pizzeria open every day for lunches between 12 noon and 2.30pm and evening meals from 7pm to midnight.
Take-away service possible
Bar open from 9am to midnight every day
This residential complex consists of holiday rentals in apartments on one level, ranging from 1 bedroom for 2 people to 2 bedrooms for 4 or 5 people each with a private terrace equipped with garden furniture. The apartments all have a kitchenette, shower room and toilet and satellite TV.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €150 / apartment (Deposit given back after inventory)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 2pm and 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed and bathroom linen (changed weekly)
- End of stay cleaning
- Two free outdoor car parks
- Swimming pool open 12/05 to 15/09/18 (swimming hat obligatory)
- Swimming pool open 23/06 to 31/08/18
- Table tennis
- Petangue area
- Wifi in communal areas
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : €5
- Safe : €10 deposit/week
- Tennis : €10/ hour
- Heating : €10/day
- Cot : €30/week (pre-booking required)
- Pets allowed* : €50/week/animal
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on holiday in Palazzuolo sul Senio you enjoy the activites and sites including:
- Horse riding in MARRADI (village 5km from the residence)
- Golf-course in RIOLO TERME (25km from the residence)
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
Florence : (by car: 1.5 hours on a windy road or by train: 1 hour (Marradi station 5km from the residence)
Piazza del Duomo (an area of the old town, which retains a medieval look), to visit : the Brunischelli dome and the baptistery
Galeria degli Uffici : works by Botticelli, Michaelangelo, Titian...
Renaissance Palace : San Lorenzo, Palazzo Medici, Palazzo Pitti
Boboli gardens, Province of Siena : (By car: 2.5 hours)
Siena : Piazza del Campo, Palazzo Pubblico, Le Duomo (gothic cathedral)
Montepulciano : one of Tuscany’s highest hilltop towns
Monteriggionni : fortified, medieval village
Chianti region : many vineyards offering tasting sessions
Bagno Vignoni : medieval village, irrigated by the region’s sulphurous, hot-water springs
The Mugello valley : Parco Demidoff, at Pratolino, Church and convent of Montesenario, in Bivigliano, Rufina, small town surrounded by vineyards, in which the Museo della Vita e del Vino (wine museum) was created.
Ravenna (75km) Byzantine city
Via Salecchio, 19
50035 PALAZZUOLO SUL SENIO
Reception open every day except Wednesday afternoon
Open: 9am to 12noon and 3pm to 6pm
50035 Palazzuolo sul Senio (FI)
Tel: +39.055 80.43.100
Fax: +39.055 80.46.063
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm