Set right in the heart of an olive grove, this residence offers holiday rentals in Tuscany just 2km from the center of Limite Sull'arno with shops and restaurants just 1km away. Perched on the hillside of the Arno, you will enjoy the splendid views over the Tuscan countryside as well as the calm that reigns there. During your holiday in Italy relax and enjoy the peace and quiet or explore and visit famous towns such as Florence and Siena or the medieval villages of San Gimignano or Volterra located just 30 minutes by car from the Residence Borgo di Montereggi.
Discover the fabulous Empoli Region south of the Arno Valley (Florence Province). Its fertile land makes Empoli a very prosperous agricultural area where olive groves and vineyards abound.
Swimming pool (18m x 8m) open from mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
Free Wifi in communal areas
Holiday rentals in a Tuscan residence on a large estate of 100 hectares of olive groves dating from the 16th century, converted into 12 apartments. Accommodation is comfortably equipped with a living room with sofa bed and satellite TV, a functional kitchen area (4 hobs, oven, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave - on request). The apartments have private outdoor areas: on the ground floor near the front door and in the garden for those on the 1st floor. Free WiFi is available in communal areas.
While staying in Limite Sull'Arno visit some of the famous cities in the region:
- Florence : 30km
- San Gimignano : 40km
- Volterra : 53km
- Siena : 65km
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/day/person (valid for all guests over 14 years old, subject to modification)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Cot (request at time of booking)
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi in communal areas
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities (washing machine, iron & ironing board)
- Heating : €15/day
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !