at the Golf Club Paradiso del Garda
The large lakes of Northern Italy conjure up sweetness and romanticism. From Lake Maggioro to Lake Como, without forgetting of course, lake Garda and Lake Orta , the beauty of their landscapes is rivalled only by the elegance and charm of the villages, palaces and other villas which line the sides of the lakes. Lombardy is the richest region in Italy, but also one of the most surprising and unexpected for the tourist. Lake Garda is the biggest lake in Italy. It reveals fascinating landscapes and remarkable vestiges of the past.
In a lush, green 80-hectare park, this residence offers holiday rentals situated in Castelnuovo del Garda to the south-east of Lake Garda in the Italian Lake District. This is the starting point for many, varied excursions in the heart of the region of Venetia : Verona is just 21km away and Venice 137km away. The residence is situated in the complex of the Parc Hotel Paradiso & Golf Resort near Lake Garda (5km), with a free shuttle bus service available.
Lombardy is the richest and most developed region in Italy, but also one of the most surprising. Lake Garda is one of the largest of the Italian lakes where you will discover fascinating landscapes and remarkable testimonies of a rich past.
Equipped swimming pool (1,112 m²) with paddling pool
Free car park
Fitness centre with heated swimming pool
Free Wifi at reception of the Parc Hotel Paradiso
Half-board available at the Parc Hotel (to be paid on the premises).
The residence is made up of 4 two-storey buildings located opposite the « lagon » swimming pool, where daytime activities are laid on, by our onsite team, in the summer months. Holiday rentals can be found in the 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people all have an equipped kitchen, shower room, toilet and a balcony (for first floor apartments) or terrace (for ground floor apartments), both furnished. Air-conditioning is available in all apartments.
|Accommodation type||From 08/09/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per week
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €100 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/day/person (valid for all guests over 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm.
In the case of arrival outside reception times, please collect keys at the Park Hotel reception.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Cot (on request)
- Air-conditioning, water, gas, electricity consumption
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area, €30 cleaning fee charged if necessary)
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi at reception (Parc Hotel Paradiso)
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
- Kids’ club(4-11 years old) & junior club (12-17 years old) in high season
- Daytime and evening entertainment (Parc Hôtel Paradiso)
- Shuttle bus (info at reception)
- Pets allowed*
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Maximum weight : 10kg. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed in communal areas: restaurant, bar, swimming pool area.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities* : tokens available
* At the Golf Residence 800m from the Residence Eden. Open from 8am to 12 noon and 3pm to 7pm.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Special rates at the Golf Club Paradiso del Garda
Make the most of a 20% on green fees at the Golf Club Paradiso del Garda.
- Small supermarket, open from 8am to 1pm and 4pm to 6pm
- Free shuttle bus service to Peschiera : 9am to 12 noon and 3pm to 6pm // 8pm to 11pm
- Golf (20% discount on green fees at the Paradiso del Garda Golf Club)
- Horse riding centre
- Fitness centre with heated swimming pool
- GARDALAND theme park
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free family activities & entertainment
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Daytime Entertainment (weather permitting) from 02/06 to 08/09 (sports activities, tennis, dance, aérobics, aquagym, petanque, mini-football, volleyball, beach volleyball, archery, tournaments, etc)
Evening entertainment (live music, piano bar, live shows in the ampitheatre at the Parc Hotel)
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities
Free mini club (4-11 years old) in high season
Light entertainment from 07/04 to 02/06 and from 08/09 to 22/09/18 : 3 to 4 times/week
• Teens’ Club, free activities, in high season
Free junior club (12-17 years old)
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included, €30 cleaning fee charged if necessary). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Golf Club Paradiso del Garda. Discounts for Odalys guests !
Make the most of a 20% discount on green fees !
Places to visit while on holiday in the Italian Lake District:
- Desenzano : its 4th century Roman villa, its medieval château and its Civico Archeologico museum.
- Sirmione : the caves of Catullo (Roman archaeological zone).
- Brescia : Town known for its ancient metallurgical tradition. Don't miss the visit of the Roman rotunda, il duomo, its temple and its amphitheatre, representing the most important archaeological group in Lombardy.
- Verona : its Roman arena, il Castellovecchio (château) and its museum, the Civico d’Arte museum.
- The« Parco Natura Viva » : It contains many species of animals and plants in danger of extinction. Open from March to October.
Via Coppo, 2a
37014 CASTELNUOVO DEL GARDA (VR)
8am to 6pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm