The town of Cambrils, a family seaside resort on the Costa Dorada, next to Salou, is one of the most typical Mediterranean towns on this part of the coast. Situated just 10km from the PortAventura theme park, with 9km of safe, sandy beaches ideal for children, Cambrils is a great choice for a fun and lively family holiday in Spain. Cambrils is also reputed for its gastronomy, based largely sea food which comes directly from its charming little fishing port, local olive oil accompanied by the wines from Priorat, Pénédès, Tarragona, Montsant and the Terra Alta. This pleasant little Spanish town with its rich historical heritage and lively festivities is a great place to visit at any time of the year, so leave your routine behind and come and enjoy its pleasant, warm atmosphere and the sunny climate on your holiday in Spain.
The La Llosa campsite is situated in Cambrils near PortAventura (just 10km away), on the gulf of Sant Jordi, 50m from the sandy beach (La Llosa beach) and 500m from Cambrils' harbour, in a pleasant, green setting. The tree-lined avenues running through the campsite create a cool and pleasant atmosphere even at the hottest moments of the year. This campsite is ideal for families with its swimming pool, family activities, bar, restaurant and small supermarket within the campsite.
Non-heated swimming pool with paddling pool, open from mid-May (weather permitting)
Children's playground, gardens
1 parking space per accommodation
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Bar and restaurant within the campsite
Wooden bungalows, with tiled floors, comprising 2 separate bedrooms and a living room with sofa bed for 2 people. The bungalows for 4/6 people are all equipped with kitchenette (electric hob with 2 rings, fridge, microwave), shower room with toilet, TV (local channels), a terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Bungalow 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site in cash on arrival : €100 / mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to swimming pool from mid-may (weather permitting)
- Kids activities (4-8 years old) in July & August
- Evening entertainment 2 times/week
- Access to children's playground, table tennis
- Heaters on loan
- 1 parking space next to bungalow
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen : €7/single bed, €14/double bed
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €2/set/week
- Safe at reception : €22/week
- Cot (on request, subject to availability) : €4/night
- Pets allowed*: €30/animal/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Enjoy some of the sporting and leisure activities for all the family on your holiday in Cambrils:
- Water sports and activities on the beach: sailing, sea kayaking, wind surfing, fishing, diving, boat trips, parascension, water skiing, kite surfing
- Hiking, cycling and mountain biking
- Quad biking
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except Sundays
Free kids’ club (4-8 years old) from 11am-2pm and 4pm-8pm
• Evening entertainment, free family entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer : discos 2 times/week
• Free parking, one space per accommodation
• Children's playground, within your campsite
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
During your holiday in Cambrils, enjoy visiting some of the following sites in the area:
- In Cambrils : the Pescador park, the Pinaret park, Cambrils museum, the Ermitage tower, the tower of the Port, the Roman villa of la Llosa, the church of the Mare de Déu del Vilafortuny, hermitage of the Mare de Déu del Cami, the Telegraph tower, Vilafortuny château, the church and mansion of en Bosch, the port, the old town, the lighthouse, marshes
- Roman city of Tarragona
- Visit of the Delta del Ebre «the Spanish Camargue»
- Barcelona (about 100km away)
- PortAventura theme park in Salou (3km away)
- Aquopolis water and fun park
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air La Llosa
Carretera c/Cami de les Lloses
N° 1 N340, km 1143
Beginning of July to end of September :
Every day : 8am-11pm
Every day : 9am-1pm and 4pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm