Empuriabrava, with its unique design and ideal setting, offers many varied activities for your Holiday on the Costa Brava:
- Boat trips to visit the canals
- Water sports: sailing, Wind surfing, water skiing, diving, kite surfing
- Golf, mini golf, tennis, parachute jumps
- Discos, bars, restaurants...
- Water park
- Horse riding, cycling, walking
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
While on holiday in Empuriabrava, enjoy visiting some of the many sites on the Costa Brava:
- The Castello de Empuries: Old town, which the Counts of Empuries decided to make the capital of the county in the 11th century (don’t miss the Santa María cathedral, the convent of Sant Domenec and the convent of Santa Clara)
- The Els Aiguamolls de l’Emporda nature park : covers more than 4,000 hectares and is home to a wide variety of animal species, birds and plants
- The town of Rosas (7km from the campsite) : shops, harbour, the seafront, its pedestrian streets and weekly market, its citadel...
- Figueras and the Dali museum
- Cadaqués, charming fishing port, an attraction for artists for a long time, well known world-wide for its galleries and museums
- The monastery of San Peres de Roda
- The ruins of Empuries : Greco-Roman city, dating back to the 6th century B.C.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info