Close to Chateau Chinon and the medieval city of Chinon, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel, set on a hill overlooking the vineyards on the right banks of the Vienne, is an ideal starting point to discover the Loire Valley, World Heritage Site of Unesco.
Chinon is a famous city home to an important heritage. From your holiday rental, you will be able to visit the most beautiful Loire castles: Langeais, Saumur, Amboise... Numerous recreational activities are available during your stay: hiking, boat rides on the Vienna, cycling tours…
Well-being area with beauty treatments and massages available (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free, outdoor parking (1 space/accommodation)
Shop, board games, outdoor games, library
The Residence le Clos Saint Michel has a breakfast room
Overlooking the vineyards on the right bank of the Vienne river, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. The accommodation is well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a living room with free TV and Wifi access and sleeping arrangements, a bathroom or shower room with separate toilet (except in apartments suitable for guests with disabilities). All upstairs apartments have a balcony or terrace and ground floor apartments have a terrace and direct access to gardens.
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are equipped to welcome disabled guests.
Chinon itself offers many attractions and monuments to visit, including:
- Heritage centre, set in a timber-framed building and offering a permanent exhibition of the history and architecture of Chinon
- The rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- The church of Saint Etienne, built oin the XVth century.
- The chapel of Sainte Radegonde
- The Joan of Arc square, used for trade fairs, animal markets...
- Chinon's art and history museum
- The medieval fortress
- Numerous wine cellars
- Visits of Chinon in horse-drawn carriage
- Boat trips on the river Vienne
- Bike rides
In the surrounding area:
The ' Châteaux de la Loire' : Ussé and Langeais (12 km), Azay le Rideau (20 km),
Villandry and Saumur (30 km), Chenonceau and Amboise (80 km)
Azay le Rideau : lthe gardens of the Château de la Chatonnière, route de Langeais (12 theme-based gardens, set on ledges) and the "Vallée troglodytique des Goupillières" (3 troglodytic farms)
Bourgueil : the abbey of Bourgueil (museum of popular arts and traditions) and the wine cellars of tghe region of Bourgueil
Cravant les Coteaux : Carolingian sanctuary
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning €72)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm and 7pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 12 noon
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel)
- Fitness room
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Wifi within the entire residence
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Well-being area and treatments : prices on site
- Breakfast service : €10/adult, €5/child (4-12 years old)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €72/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !