Situated 47km from Tours, Chinon is an ideal base to discover the region of the Loire Valley, which is classified as Unesco world heritage. Situated between the regional nature park and the forest, Chinon invites you to make a unique journey in time...
Close to Chateau Chinon and the medieval city of Chinon, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel, set on a hill overlooking the vineyards on the right banks of the Vienne, is an ideal starting point to discover the Loire Valley, World Heritage Site of Unesco.
Chinon is a famous city home to an important heritage. From your holiday rental, you will be able to visit the most beautiful Loire castles: Langeais, Saumur, Amboise... Numerous recreational activities are available during your stay: hiking, boat rides on the Vienna, cycling tours…
Well-being area with beauty treatments and massages available (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free, outdoor parking
The Residence le Clos Saint Michel has a breakfast room (open in summer months only).
Overlooking the vineyards on the right bank of the Vienne river, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. The accommodation is well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a living room with free TV and Wifi access and sleeping arrangements, a bathroom or shower room with separate toilet (except in apartments suitable for guests with disabilities). All upstairs apartments have a balcony or terrace and ground floor apartments have a terrace and direct access to gardens.
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are equipped to welcome disabled guests.
|Accommodation type||From 22/10/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning €70)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm and 7pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel)
- Fitness room
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Wifi within the entire residence
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Well-being area and treatments : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €70/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19. Residence closed from 05/01 and 09/02/19.
Chinon itself offers many attractions and monuments to visit, including:
- Heritage centre, set in a timber-framed building and offering a permanent exhibition of the history and architecture of Chinon
- The rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- The church of Saint Etienne, built oin the XVth century.
- The chapel of Sainte Radegonde
- The Joan of Arc square, used for trade fairs, animal markets...
- Chinon's art and history museum
- The medieval fortress
- Numerous wine cellars
- Visits of Chinon in horse-drawn carriage
- Boat trips on the river Vienne
- Bike rides
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
In the surrounding area:
The ' Châteaux de la Loire' : Ussé and Langeais (12 km), Azay le Rideau (20 km),
Villandry and Saumur (30 km), Chenonceau and Amboise (80 km)
Azay le Rideau : lthe gardens of the Château de la Chatonnière, route de Langeais (12 theme-based gardens, set on ledges) and the "Vallée troglodytique des Goupillières" (3 troglodytic farms)
Bourgueil : the abbey of Bourgueil (museum of popular arts and traditions) and the wine cellars of tghe region of Bourgueil
Cravant les Coteaux : Carolingian sanctuary
1, rue du Pavé Neuf
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm