Salavas is an authentic little village in the Ardèche region with its traditional houses with stone facades, little paved streets and its famous chateau. In a lush, green setting, surrounded by oak forests and pines, Salavas is set on the banks of the river Ardèche, close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, the gateway to the stunning Ardèche Gorges. Swimming, water sports and varied sporting activities in the heart of an enchanting, unspoiled natural setting are on the agenda for your holiday in Salavas.
Looking for a fun family holiday destination? Choose a holiday rental in Salavas in Ardeche with Odalys Vacances! Close to Vallon Pont d'Arc and just steps from the charming village of Salavas, the Holiday Club Domaine des Hauts Salavas is an ideal choice for the whole family with free Kids and Teens Clubs and family entertainment in July & August.
In Ardeche, you can discover the impressive diversity of the landscapes, the forests, mountains, rivers and waterfalls as well as the pretty villages packed with local traditions. This destination is also suitable for various outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, climbing or canoeing in the gorges of Ardeche.
2 outdoor swimming pools :
- one heated swimming pool + water slide (open from April) + paddling pool, open April to mid-September (heated from end of May to mid-June)
- one swimming pool open in July and August (non-heated)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Free Wifi at reception
Near the village of Salavas, the Holiday Club les Hauts de Salvas offers holiday rentals set on a hillside in the heart a beautiful, lush landscape. The residence consists of terraced houses where various accommodation types can be found ranging 1-bedroom apartments for 4/5 people, 2-bedroom for 6 people (some duplex) and 3-bedroom apartments for 7 people. One level apartments on the ground floor accommodation have a terrace with direct access to the gardens and accommodation on the 1st floor has a balcony. Well-equipped, the holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, hob ...), a living room with TV and with sleeping arrangements, one or more bedrooms, bathroom or shower room with separate toilet for most.
Certain 1-bedroom apartments for 4/5 people have wheelchair access.
|Accommodation type||From 21/09/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Payment accepted : cash, credit cards, Euro cheque
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.15/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pools and paddling pool
- Wifi at reception
- Outdoor parking
- Free Kids Club (July/August)
- Free Teens Club (July/August)
- Free daytime and night-time family Entertainment (July/August)
- Information and advice from local Odalys guides (July/August)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 06/04 to 27/04/19.
The unspoiled natural setting for your holiday in Salavas is the ideal place to try a host of outdoor sporting activities :
- Canoe or kayak tours in the Ardèche Gorges
- Climbing, paragliding
- Fishing (licence required)
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Adventure parks
- Quad, motorbike, go-karting circuits
- Canyoning, potholing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys with free activities
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday in July & August
From your base in Salavas, you can visit the Ardèche region and its many treasures :
- The Ardèche Gorges nature reserve
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Prehistory museum.
- Alphonse Daudet museum
Route de Barjac
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed (except in July & August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm